亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ousted Nissan chief Ghosn's lawyers appeal Tokyo court's refusal to grant bail

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-17 20:17:10|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Ousted Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn's lawyers on Thursday filed an appeal with a Tokyo court after it rejected their client's request for bail to be granted earlier this week.

      Following his arrest on Nov. 19 on allegations he under-reported his remuneration during the five years through March 2015 to regulators, in violation of Japan's Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Ghosn has been detained for almost two months.

      The likelihood is that the automotive heavyweight will remain in detention until the investigations are concluded and he is called to court for sentencing -- a process his lawyer has said could be a lengthy one.

      Ghosn, widely recognized as the brains and brawn behind Nissan's rapid turnaround since 1999, has rigorously maintained he has in no way violated financial regulatory laws on reporting his earnings, and has insisted that Nissan incurred no losses from his private investment dealings that have led to allegations of breach of trust.

      The 64-year-old detainee appeared in public at a hearing for the first time on Jan. 8 and was granted permission to voice his opinions in court for the first time since his arrest on the allegations he vastly under-reported his remuneration and other charges.

      Ghosn and his defense counsel believed that his detention has been unjustified as he has, according to them, not inflicted any losses on Nissan.

      The once-revered chief, credited with Nissan's meteoric turnaround, has resolutely underscored his complete innocence along with him pushing the perception of his contribution to Nissan's revival, stating the results of the endeavors by himself and his colleagues were self-evident.

      Ghosn, who holds Brazilian, French and Lebanese citizenship and has been kept at the Tokyo Detention House, told the court at the time that he had "been wrongly accused and unfairly detained based on meritless and unsubstantiated accusations."

      However, the presiding judge at his hearing said Ghosn's ongoing detention was in part due to concerns he might try to destroy key evidence and he was also a flight risk as investigations are still ongoing.

      Motonari Otsuru, Ghosn's chief lawyer, has said that Ghosn could theoretically be detained for a minimum of another six months, citing the complexities of the case.

      Bail is unlikely to be granted as Ghosn has unequivocally denied all allegations against him, Otsuru also said.

      The case, which has rocked both the global automotive as well as the business world in general, has brought into focus Japan's judiciary system and critics have pointed out that suspects can effectively be detained by prosecutors indefinitely, as fresh indictments are made, in pursuit of a confession, without necessarily being granted access to lawyers or allowed visits from family members.

      Otsuru said his client, who has asked to be allowed to return to France until he is required to appear in a Japanese court, will likely be detained here until the start of his trial.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377521011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品在线看| 久久久精品中文字幕免费| 永济市| 中文字幕久久久久人妻无码 | 亚洲 欧美 动漫 少妇 自拍| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 国产一区二区三区不卡av| 国产av一区二区三区国产精品 | 国产精品国产三级国产专区5o| 全程粗话对白视频videos| 女人扒开的小泬高潮喷小| 欧美丝袜激情办公室在线观看| 通榆县| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 成人在线观看不卡| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品| 桃花视频在线观看高清版mv | 国产成人无码Av在线播放无广告 | 日韩美无码一区二区三区 | 在线播放91| 久热99热这里只有精品| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产福利一区二区三区| 国产亚洲美女精品久久| 欧美一区二区三区久久综| 色欲aⅴ亚洲情无码av| 日本熟妇高潮爽视频在线观看| 日本骚色老妇视频网站| 久久精品无码一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲综合精品中文字幕| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| av网站可以直接看的| 久久一区二区三区四区| 免费人成在线观看网站品爱网 | 亚洲大片免费播放地址| 成人免费无码视频在线网站| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕|