亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israel says it strikes sites in Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-21 16:07:23|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      MIDEAST-GOLAN HEIGHTS-ISRAEL-SYRIA-TENSION?

      A UN vehicle is seen in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights, on Jan. 21, 2019. Israel's military confirmed Monday that it had struck Iranian targets in Syria, saying the move was a retaliation of a rocket fired from Syria on Sunday. (Xinhua/Gil Elyahu-JINI)

      JERUSALEM, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Israel's military confirmed Monday that it had struck Iranian targets in Syria, saying the move was a retaliation of a rocket fired from Syria on Sunday.

      A military spokesperson said in a statement that fighter jets struck Iranian Quds targets, including munition storage sites, a site located in Damascus International Airport, an intelligence site and a military training camp.

      The jets attacked also Syrian's aerial defense batteries.

      "During the strike, dozens of Syrian surface-to-air missiles were launched despite clear warnings to avoid such fire," the spokesperson said, adding that "in response, several of the Syrian armed forces' aerial defense batteries were targeted."

      The spokesperson said the attack was a response to a surface-to-surface rocket allegedly fired by the Quds forces towards the northern Golan Heights in Israel which was intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome anti-rocket system.

      The rocket proved Iran "endangers" Israel and "regional stability," according to the army.

      The spokesperson said that the military holds Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime responsible for the rocket.

      The military warned Assad permitting further rockets and vowed to "continue operating determinedly to thwart Iranian entrenchment in Syria."

      "The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) is prepared for a wide variety of scenarios and will continue operating as needed in order to defend Israeli civilians."

      After the Israeli attack, Mount Hermon, a popular ski site adjacent to Syria in the Israeli-annexed Golan Heights, was shut down for visitors on Monday for precautionary reasons.

      SANA, a state-run Syrian Arab News Agency, reported that the "Israeli enemy dealt a heavy strike" with dozens of guided missiles. Our air defenses immediately intercepted the hostile missiles and destroyed most of them before reaching their goals."

      According to Hebrew reports in Israel, the Israeli missiles caused casualties and massive damage.

      The Israeli army rarely publicly admits its involvement in attacks in Syria.

      Israel says it is not part of the eight-year war in Syria but its military has carried out hundreds of air attacks over the past years against Iranian targets, which Israel accuses of attempting to entrench itself in Syria, in addition to Syrian army positions.

      It also bombs weapons convoyed to Hezbollah, a Lebanese Shiite militia.

      Israel has mostly kept silent on its actions against Iranian targets in Syria, fearing such comments might trigger an escalation.

      That policy started to change by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who confirmed earlier in January, 2019 that the air force had struck on Iranian sites in Syria hours after the attack.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Israel
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377624931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 女主播扒开屁股给粉丝看尿口| 欧美精品久久久久久三级| 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品| 99这里只有是精品2| 亚洲色偷偷综合亚洲AVYP| 成人av天堂一区二区 | 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| 蜜桃视频一区在线观看| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 国产精品一区二区韩国AV| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 中文成人无字幕乱码精品| 久久精品国产成人av| 18禁国产美女白浆在线| 朝鲜少妇bbw| 99在线热免费视频精品97| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 无遮挡成年黄漫画网站| 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品 | 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 十八禁视频网站在线观看| 中国明星xxxx性裸交| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品视频一区二区三区观看| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天不卡| 少妇av射精精品蜜桃专区| av无码电影一区二区三区| 饥渴少妇高潮视频在线观看| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 亚洲不卡1卡2卡三卡2021麻豆| 高清欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 如何看色黄视频中文字幕| 毛片在线啊啊| 久久国产精品二国产精品| 免费人成在线现看视频色| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡|