亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuba condemns terrorism after Colombia's car bomb attack

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-22 10:22:20|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      HAVANA, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Cuba has never allowed, nor will it ever allow, its territory to be used for the perpetration of terrorist actions against any state, Cuban Foreign Affairs Minister Bruno Rodriguez on Monday said in a message posted on Twitter.

      The statement came just hours after Colombia's National Liberation Army (ELN) guerrilla group claimed responsibility for a car bomb attack in the capital Bogota last week that left at least 21 dead.

      The victims of the car bomb were students of a police academy and uniformed guards at the entrance to the school who attempted to stop the vehicle. The driver of the car also died in the attack.

      "Cuba has strictly complied with its role as guarantor and alternative venue of the peace talks between the Colombian government and the ELN," Rodriguez said, adding that "Cuba is against terrorism and war... We condemn all forms of terrorism, regardless of its motivations."

      Thursday's car bomb targeted a police academy in southern Bogota, which the ELN said was a legitimate target in its war against the state. Colombian President Ivan Duque has called on Cuban authorities to extradite several guerrilla leaders in Havana.

      Starting in 1960s, the Colombian conflict is a low-intensity asymmetric war between Colombian governments, paramilitary groups, crime syndicates and far-left guerrillas such as the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and the ELN, fighting each other to increase their influence in the territory.

      Havana had hosted peace talks between the Colombian government and Colombia's FARC guerrillas for four years, which ended in a peace deal in November 2016. The peace agreement, still in effect, has run into obstacles since Duque's government took office.

      The ELN negotiators to the peace talks, which were initiated by Colombia's ex-president Juan Manuel Santos and then abandoned by Duque when he took office, have remained in Havana waiting for the renewal of talks.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377645751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一品二品有码| 99精品一区二区三区无码吞精| 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 亚洲一区二区高清精品| 铜陵市| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 久久婷婷五月综合色99啪ak| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 天堂资源国产老熟女在线| 国产精品久久福利网站| 亚洲AV无码中文AV日韩A| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 麻豆变态另类视频在线观看| 无码成年性午夜免费网站蜜蜂| 久久久99无码一区| 撕开奶罩揉吮奶头高潮AV| 国产极品美女到高潮| 亚洲妇女av一区二区| 亚洲av永久青草无码精品| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看 | 午夜神器18以下不能进| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区二区| 综合国产av一区二区三区| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀av| 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看| 无码国产一区二区色欲| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 黄色一级片一区二区三区| 人人揉揉揉香蕉大免费| 盖州市| 亚洲视频高清| 国产免码VA在线观看免费| 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看|