亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      All Italian fugitives should be returned to Italy: president

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-24 02:11:05|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- Italian fugitives who escaped abroad to avoid sentences in Italy should all be returned to the country, Italian President Sergio Mattarella said on Wednesday.

      He made the remarks at a ceremony marking the 40th anniversary of the killing of trade unionist Guido Rossa, who was murdered by Italian leftist terrorist group Red Brigades in 1979 in northwest Genoa city.

      "Along with his family, he paid a supreme price for standing by the values of the Republic," Mattarella told an audience of top officials gathered for the ceremony.

      Thanks to its social cohesion, he explained, the Italian state was able to overcome that period of social turmoil and political violence stretching from 1969 to the early 1980s.

      Those years, also dubbed the "Years of Lead", were marked by frequent political clashes and terrorist acts from both leftist and far-right groups that claimed over 400 victims including former Prime Minister Aldo Moro.

      According to the president, Italy "passed the test" at the time due to the foresight of its government officials, and to the commitment of police, judiciary, unions, and other key social actors to justice.

      While hundreds of militants were arrested and held accountable for their acts, dozens from both leftist and far-right groups, however, were able to find refuge abroad, in France, UK, Latin American countries, Japan and elsewhere.

      "Some decades later, that commitment (to justice) cannot be considered as fully accomplished," Mattarella stressed in his address.

      "A definite closure of that period requires that justice is fully accomplished, and all those who were found guilty of serious crimes and escaped their sentences give their testimony and face their punishment," he added.

      The debate over Italian fugitives from the Years of Lead re-emerged recently here, after the capture and extradition to Italy of former left-wing militant Cesare Battisti.

      The man, a 64-year former member of far-left group Armed Proletarians for Communism in the 1970s, was captured in Bolivia earlier this month after 38 years on the run.

      Battisti had already taken refuge in France (twice), Mexico, and Brazil, since breaking out of an Italian jail in 1981. He had a life sentence to serve for being involved in four killings.

      After his extradition, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini repeatedly urged France to extradite other far-left militants who have also found refuge there for decades to avoid judicial sentences.

      At least 30 convicted fugitives would in fact remain at large, 14 of them in France, Italian media reported last week citing sources from the Interior Ministry.

      "The Italian government is ready to take all the necessary official steps to ask for the cooperation of those countries hosting fugitives, starting with France," La Stampa newspaper wrote.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091377690321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 动漫av纯肉无码av在线播放| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区 | 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 凉山| 国产亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻久久| 日本免费一区二区三区中文| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 欧美一级高清视频在线播放| 日本精品久久性大片日本| av中文码一区二区三区| 国产精品av免费观看| 久久国国产免费999| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 尼玛县| 免费一级国产大片| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 免费一级特黄特色大片在线观看| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 伊人网综合| 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区| 国产精品乱子乱xxxx| 视频观看一区二区在线| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 97久久草草超级碰碰碰| 久久精品国产亚洲av热明星| 亚洲女同成av人片在线观看| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 四虎永久在线精品免费播放| 在线免费av一区二区| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 成人永久福利在线观看不卡| 一区二区三区偷拍系列| 国语自产精品视频在线第100页| jizzjizz18国产|