亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      If EU scraps Sophia mission that's fine with Italy: says interior minister

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-24 04:11:40|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- If the European Union (EU) wants to scrap its Sophia naval mission, that's fine with Italy, Interior Minister Matteo Salvini told a televised press conference here on Wednesday.

      His comments came after German news agency dpa reported Tuesday that Germany is suspending participation in Sophia, the EU naval deployment to counter human trafficking across the Mediterranean, citing Italy's hardline policy against humanitarian vessels that rescue migrants at sea.

      "Sophia naval mission's reason for being is that all rescued immigrants are to be taken ONLY to Italy," Salvini tweeted earlier in the day. "Either the rules change, or the mission is over."

      The EU launched Sophia, whose official name is European Naval Force Mediterranean (EUNAVFOR MED) in 2015 to combat migrant smuggling and oil trafficking in the Mediterranean.

      The mission, which is currently under Italian command, was nicknamed Operation Sophia after a baby born aboard a German vessel to a Somali woman, who was rescued at sea along with 453 other migrants and taken to Italy that year.

      Salvini said Italy has been asking its EU partners to change the mission rules "for the past six months", and has been met with refusal.

      "The mission is only international on paper, because it calls for all rescued migrants to disembark in Italy," Salvini said. "Now, if someone wants to abandon the mission in the belief that this could damage Italy or the Italian people, it is absolutely not a problem for us."

      Between July 2015 and December 2018, the Sophia mission brought 43,327 migrants to Italy, or 100 percent of all those rescued, Salvini noted.

      "What is the Italian national interest in paying for a mission whose sole port of arrival for all rescuees, no matter where they were rescued, is Italy?" said Salvini, who also serves as deputy prime minister and leads the rightwing League party.

      As of Jan. 1, Italy was hosting 133,000 applicants for political asylum in its migrant reception centers, against 183,000 in the same period last year, Salvini said.

      "This is in order to increase protection for those fleeing from war, who don't deserve to be confused with those who seek to bring war to Italy," said Salvini, whose League party is currently polling at number one in Italy with around 30 percent of consensus.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091377691371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99成人无码精品视频| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕一区二区三区| 麻豆国产在线观看一区二区| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区| 免费无码黄在线观看www| 国产真实老熟女无套内射| 久久国产精品岛国搬运工| 中文字幕日韩精品美一区二区三区 | 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 一边面膜一边燥的视频| 亚洲精品国产福利在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区三区 | 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 久久人妻少妇精品系列| 中文字幕精品在线一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品不卡在线| 国产精品户外野外| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站| 无码伊人久久大香线蕉| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 日韩精品成人无码AV片| 亚洲一级毛片在线观| 亚洲最大天堂无码精品区| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色| 哈尔滨市| 人妻无码一区二区19P| 麻豆一区二区99久久久久| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 玉树县| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 国产午夜在线观看视频| 2021国产乱人伦在线播放| 久草免费在线播放视频| 国产高清在线精品一区αpp| …日韩人妻无码精品一专区| 宝贝胸罩脱了让我揉你的胸| 在线天堂中文一区二区三区 | 亚洲视频在线观看一区二区三| 青青手机在线视频观看| 中文字幕人妻熟在线影院| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看|