亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Venezuela to close embassy, consulates in U.S.

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-25 11:23:39|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      CARACAS/WASHINGTON, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Thursday he will close the country's embassy and consulates in the United States, a day after severing "diplomatic and political" ties with Washington.

      Venezuela's diplomatic personnel will return as soon as Saturday, he said.

      "They will land on Saturday. We are going to give them a welcome ceremony," said Maduro.

      The president cut off relations with the United States following U.S. President Donald Trump's official recognition of opposition leader Juan Guaido as interim president.

      Meanwhile, the U.S. State Department ordered some U.S. government employees to leave Venezuela, according to the website of the U.S. Embassy in Venezuela.

      "The State Department ordered non-emergency U.S. government employees to depart Venezuela. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in Venezuela," the U.S. Embassy in Venezuela said in a security alert.

      "We'll make the right decision about our team and how many and for how long they can stay," Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview earlier on Thursday.

      The move came one day after Pompeo's Wednesday statement that U.S. diplomatic presence in Venezuela would continue.

      Washington would conduct diplomatic relations through the government of "interim president," Pompeo said in the statement.

      Also on Thursday, Venezuela's Supreme Court of Justice (TSJ) ratified Maduro's legitimate right to govern.

      TSJ President Maikel Moreno rejected any move "to usurp a popularly elected post," after Guaido declared himself interim president during an anti-government rally on Wednesday.

      "We make our recognition of the legitimate, constituted authority of Nicolas Maduro as constitutional president of Venezuela absolutely clear," said Moreno.

      "We disavow any unconstitutional attempt to usurp" the presidency, said Moreno.

      The judicial branch joined the armed forces in expressing their support for the elected government, after Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez said the military remained loyal to Maduro.

      The opposition's move aims "to ridicule the democratic will of the Venezuelan people" and "break with the constitutional order duly established in the country," Moreno said.

      He also warned against any attempt to overthrow the government "with the consent of foreign governments."

      Maduro has described Washington's position as "childish."

      He welcomed international initiatives to broker talks between his government and the right-wing opposition to overcome the country's political crisis.

      Maduro thanked countries that backed his democratically-elected government by refusing to recognize Guaido, and hailed an initiative put forward by Mexico and Uruguay to promote a negotiated solution to the political crisis.

      "To the government of Mexico and Uruguay I publicly say: I agree with a diplomatic initiative for national dialogue in Venezuela," said Maduro.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377734361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产极品喷水视频| 亚洲国产欲色有一二欲色| 久久精品国产av大片| 亚洲国产精品黑人久久久| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 久久频精品99香蕉国产| 最新福利姬在线视频国产观看| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 亚洲免费视频网站在线| 内射人妻无码色AV天堂| 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 久久精品女人天堂AV一个| 高清专区一区二区中文字幕| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码苍井空| 人妻无码ΑV中文字幕久久琪琪布| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 色琪琪一区二区三区亚洲区| 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀| 成人精品视频99在线观看免费 | 洱源县| 国产免费三级三级三级| 亚洲综合网站精品一区二区| 国产又大又黑又粗免费视频| 亚欧成人无码AV在线播放| 国产精品-区区久久久狼| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡 | 免费午夜爽爽爽WWW视频十八禁| 亚洲综合无码精品一区二区三区| 制服丝袜无码每日更新| 国内自拍第一区二区三区| 国产主播精品一区二区| 国产激情久久久久久熟女老人av| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站| 日本在线免费观看一二区视频| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看|