亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      20 dead, 111 wounded in church twin blasts in southern Philippines

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-27 20:26:09|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      PHILIPPINES-SULU PROVINCE-EXPLOSION?

      Military personnel look at debris from the explosion scene inside a church on the island of Jolo in Sulu Province, the Philippines, Jan. 27, 2019. Twenty people, including five army soldiers, were killed and 111 others wounded on Sunday as two blasts went off inside and near the entrance of a Roman Catholic church on the island of Jolo in the southern Philippine province of Sulu, police said. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      MANILA, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Twenty people were killed and 111 others wounded on Sunday as two blasts went off inside and near the entrance of a Roman Catholic church on the island of Jolo in the southern Philippine province of Sulu, police said.

      "Hopefully the number of those killed in the incident will stop at 20," Police Chief Superintendent Graciano Mijares, Philippine National Police (PNP) director in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, told Xinhua over phone.

      Mijares said earlier that 27 were killed in the incident, which took place at around 8:28 a.m. (0028 GMT) on Sunday.

      "As of this time, data (are) being reconciled and victims are being identified. There were double entries in the tally of the incident command post this morning regarding data of killed victims," Mijares said in a report.

      Many of the injured were taken to local hospitals in Jolo. At least seven of the critically wounded were helicoptered to Zamboanga City, he said.

      Among the 20 dead, 14 were civilians, five were members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and one was member of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG), according to Mijares.

      Among the 111 wounded, 90 were civilians, 17 were AFP members, two were PCG members and two were policemen.

      PNP chief Director General Oscar Albayalde said the bombs are believed to be an improvised explosive device (IED). He said one IED went off inside the church while the other went off outside, near the entrance of the church. "It went off one minute apart," he said.

      Col. Gerry Besana, spokesman of the military's Western Mindanao Command based in Zamboanga City, said one IED exploded inside the church while a mass was underway. A couple of minutes later, another IED exploded in front of the church killing the soldiers who swiftly responded to the first blast, he said.

      Besana said the IED was placed inside the utility box of a motorcycle parked outside the church.

      No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

      The attack took place seven days after residents of predominantly-Muslim provinces ratified in a plebiscite the Bangsamoro Organic Law (BOL).

      The law was expected to pave the way for the creation of a wider autonomous region for Muslim Filipinos in Mindanao called Bangsamoro Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (BARMM), and usher in peace in the conflict-plagued southern region.

      Presidential spokesman Salvador Panelo said authorities "will pursue to the ends of the earth the ruthless perpetrators behind this dastardly crime until every killer is brought to justice and put behind bars."

      "The Armed Forces of the Philippines will rise to the challenge and crush the godless criminals," Panelo said.

      Presidential Peace Adviser Carlito Galvez urged people in Mindanao "not to cower and be intimidated by such a selfish and cowardly deed."

      Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said he had directed troops to heighten alert level, secure all places of worships and public places at once, and initiate pro-active security measures to thwart hostile plans.

      Lorenzana urged the public to be more vigilant and to be cooperative with the authorities in reporting any security related concerns.

      "We also urge everyone to remain calm and avoid spreading panic in our respective communities to deny terrorism any victory," Lorenzana said.

      Meanwhile, National Security Adviser Hermogenes Esperon said "security forces have tightened up the systems to secure Sulu and the rest of BARMM."

      Jolo is the base for Abu Sayyaf militant group, which has recently become better known for criminal brutality, kidnaping-for-ransom activities, bombings, and beheadings in western Mindanao, particularly in their lair in the island provinces of Basilan and Sulu. The group is smallest but also the most radical of Islamist groups in the Philippines.

      Last month the AFP created an Army infantry division that will mainly hunt down the elusive Abu Sayyaf terrorists in Sulu province.

      The attack took place while Mindanao is under martial rule.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Philippine
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377792761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 特一级熟女毛片免费观看| 99综合精品久久| 在线亚洲精品国产成人二区| 特黄三级一区二区三区| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 久久精品国产久精国产80cm | 2021国产精品久久| 蜜桃av夺取一区二区三区| 游戏| 国产精品98福利小视频| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 午夜精品久视频在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 欧美人与动牲交zooz3d| а√天堂+地址+在线| 国产成年无码久久久久下载| 香蕉视频免费在线| 国产精品99无码一区二区| 久久久久亚洲精品日久生情| 天堂av一区二区在线观看| 中文字幕在线日韩| 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 高清国产美女av一区二区| av中文字幕在线资源网| 九九热99精品视频在线| 亚洲av永久中文无码精品| 天堂一区二区三区av| 国产真实二区一区在线亚洲| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 国产精品卡一卡二卡三| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 久久精品无码一区二区三区免费 | 久久精品久久黄色片看看| 亚洲综合在线最大成人| 婷婷激情五月综合在线观看|