亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN envoy arrives in Yemen's rebel-held capital to break cease-fire stalemate in Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-28 18:34:03|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      YEMEN-SANAA-UN ENVOY-ARRIVAL?

      Convoy of the UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths leaves the Sanaa Airport in Sanaa, Yemen, Jan. 28, 2019. The UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths arrived on Monday in Yemen's rebel-held capital Sanaa to break a stalemate in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah. It was Griffiths' third trip to Sanaa this month amid attempts to push forward the implementation of a cease-fire and withdrawal of Yemen's rival forces from the port city in line with a peace deal reached in Stockholm last month. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- The UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths arrived on Monday in Yemen's rebel-held capital Sanaa to break a stalemate in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah.

      It was Griffiths' third trip to Sanaa this month amid attempts to push forward the implementation of a cease-fire and withdrawal of Yemen's rival forces from the port city in line with a peace deal reached in Stockholm last month.

      "Both (Yemeni) parties continue to demonstrate political will in abiding by the Stockholm Agreement, and both parties are constructively and seriously engaged for the full implementation of the Agreement," Griffiths said on his Twitter account.

      "We have seen the timelines for implementation extended, both in Hodeidah and the prisoner exchange agreement ... We are dealing with a complex situation on the ground," he added.

      On Wednesday, Griffiths, along with Patrick Cammaert, chair of Hodeidah's Redeployment Coordination Committee, met with Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi and his exiled government in the Saudi capital of Riyadh.

      Cammaert returned to Sanaa on Saturday to resume his mission in which he was tasked with leading a joint committee from both Yemeni rival forces to oversee the implementation of the cease-fire in Hodeidah.

      The Hodeidah port is the key lifeline and entrance of the majority of food imports and humanitarian aid to impoverished war-torn Yemen.

      Under the truce, the withdrawal from the ports of Hodeidah, Salif and Ras Issa as well as critical parts of the city associated with humanitarian facilities should be completed within two weeks after the cease-fire enters into force, while the full withdrawal should be completed within a maximum period of 21 days.

      The cease-fire deal went into force on Dec. 18, 2018, but the withdrawal of the rival forces has yet to be fulfilled.

      The UN said the discussions have been stalled because of different interpretations of the Stockholm Agreement over who would control key points of Hodeidah during the partial cease-fire.

      Saudi Arabia has been leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the internationally-recognized government of Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile and seized much of the country's north, including Sanaa and Hodeidah.

      The four-year war has killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others and pushed the country to the brink of famine.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: UN
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377816961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 福利视频一二区| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频www| 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 国内视频一区| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 水蜜桃一二二视频在线观看免费 | 国产精品三级国产专不| 国产毛片av一区二区三区网站| 高清高速无码一区二区| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 久久先锋男人av资源网站| 国产免费午夜A无码V视频| 赤水市| 精品不卡久久久久久无码人妻| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 国产福利视频一区二区在线| 被滋润的少妇疯狂呻吟| 国产美女高潮流白浆在线观看| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 一本之道av不卡精品| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 玉环县| 久久99亚洲综合精品首页| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 精品日韩色国产在线观看| 循化| 亚洲精品日本| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 99精品丰满人妻无码a片| 德安县| 亚洲AV秘 无套一区二区三区| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 亚洲人av毛片一区二区| 91精品国产免费人成网站| 中文字幕一二区中文字幕| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 国产一精品一av一免费|