亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Philippine security forces step up manhunt for suspects in twin blasts in southern Philippines

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-29 22:56:40|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- Philippine security forces on Tuesday stepped up the manhunt for the suspects that carried out Sunday's twin bombings at a Roman Catholic Cathedral in the southern Philippine Sulu province that killed 21 people and wounded more than 100 others.

      The military launched ground assault and airstrikes against the Abu Sayyaf militants in Palitkul town in Sulu, the lair of the extremist Abu Sayyaf.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte earlier had ordered the military to pulverize and launch an all-out war against the Abu Sayyaf. On Tuesday, Duterte told reporters that he ordered the military to "arrest the killers" and to "go into a punitive action" against the Abu Sayyaf.

      "I order you to destroy the organization. I order you now, crush the Abu Sayyaf by whatever means," Duterte told the military on Monday when he visited Jolo, where the church is located.

      Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana echoed Duterte's assessment, saying the second bomb that exploded at the church's entrance may have been carried out by a suicide bomber.

      Lorenzana told Xinhua in an interview that the Abu Sayyaf militants "affiliated with the ISIS" were behind the "terrorist attack."

      He said that security was tightened in Basilan, Sulu and Zamboanga City as early as August last year when the military intercepted reports that Abu Sayyaf extremists were planning to launch bombings targeting churches.

      "And so since then these churches were guarded by soldiers, everyday, 24 hours a day. But for some reasons two bombers still (managed to enter Jolo to bomb the cathedral.) They are terrorists," Lorenzana said.

      Senior Superintendent Bernard Banac, the spokesman for the Philippine National Police (PNP), said there are ongoing police operations to hunt the suspects, adding that all angles are being looked at to ensure that the perpetrators are arrested.

      "There are leads that investigators are looking into including surveillance camera footage of possible suspects seen in the vicinity of the cathedral moment before the explosions," Banac told a news conference.

      Banac said the investigation on the suspects is ongoing. "Right now we are in the process of verifying the identities of these persons as seen in the CCTV footage," he added, referring to the closed-circuit television footage.

      He said security operations to and from Jolo have been intensified, and that roadblocks and checkpoints have been set up in and around Jolo.

      Authorities also sent more elite troops and policemen to the province to maintain peace and help in the ongoing operations to hunt the suspects.

      Authorities are piecing together what led to the deadly blasts that occurred amid tight security.

      Police Senior Superintendent, Sulu Provincial Police Office Director Pablo Labra, however, said nothing is conclusive about the theory that the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber. "We cannot prove that right now," he told a local television in an interview.

      Labra added that witnesses interviewed by police claimed a person left the bag or a package in one of the pews in the middle of the church.

      Police bomb experts are now in Jolo, sifting through the debris inside and outside the cathedral for fragments that will help reconstruct the explosive device and identify the chemical composition of the explosive material used.

      "This is to ensure that there are no bombs remaining in the area," Banac told reporters, stressing the need to put Jolo on a lockdown.

      "These are precautionary measures that while police (bomb) experts are conducting a sweep, no people are coming in and out of the site. This is for the safety of all," Banac said.

      Col. Gerry Besana, spokesman of the Armed Forces of the Philippines' Western Mindanao Command (WestMinCom), released the footage showing the alleged suspects walking in the street in the vicinity of the cathedral.

      He said one of the suspects, caught by a street surveillance camera, was the brother of a slain Abu Sayyaf leader.

      The WestMinCom and the PNP said the suspect was seen in the CCTV footage handing something to a companion before running away.

      Besana said his motive was to avenge the death of his brother who was killed by police in August last year.

      PNP Chief Director General Oscar Albayalde said Kamah is a known member of the so-called Abu Sayyaf sub-group "Ajang-Ajang."

      Jolo is the base for Abu Sayyaf militant group. The gang has recently become better known for criminal brutality, kidnaping-for-ransom activities, bombings, and beheadings in western Mindanao, particularly in their lair in the island provinces of Basilan and Sulu.

      The AFP created last month an Army infantry division that will mainly hunt down the elusive Abu Sayyaf terrorists in the southern Philippine Sulu province in a bid to eliminate the threat posed by the Abu Sayyaf terrorists.

      The Jolo attack took place while Mindanao is under martial rule.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521377847471
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区极品美女写真在线看| 国产精品三级片一区| 亚洲 国产 哟| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合加勒比| 国产在线一区二区三区在线观看| 99久久激情国产精品| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| aa视频在线观看播放免费| 国产三级伦理视频在线| 思思热在线视频精品| 日韩欧美偷拍高跟鞋精品一区| chinese中国人妻video| 国产极品视觉盛宴在线观看| 寻乌县| 国产成年无码久久久免费| 成年午夜精品久久精品| 亚洲欧美熟妇综合久久久久| 国产女主播在线一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区| 日韩一区二区肥| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 国产aaaaa一级毛片| 国产叼嘿视频一区二区三区| 老熟女熟妇嗷嗷叫91| 国产精品.com| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 国产成人亚洲欧美三区综合| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 粉嫩极品国产在线观看| 又粗又硬又大又爽免费视频播放 | 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 阳泉市| 人片在线观看无码| 国产福利一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆 | av福利免费在线观看网站| 成人精品毛片在线观看| 玖玖资源站无码专区| 亚洲第一国产综合|