亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Zambia soccer fans welcome FIFA lifting on ban of ex-soccer chief

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-30 15:55:48|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      LUSAKA, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- Soccer enthusiasts in Zambia on Tuesday welcomed the decision by the world's soccer governing body FIFA to reduce a ban on the country's former football head after an appeal.

      Last year, FIFA imposed a two-year ban on Kalusha Bwalya, a former head of Zambia's soccer governing body and a 1988 African Footballer of the Year, for accepting a gift which violated FIFA's code of ethics.

      The ban from all soccer-related activities followed an investigation into his links to banned Qatari official Mohammed Bin Hamman.

      But on Monday, FIFA announced that its appeal panel had reduced Bwalya's ban to the time he had already served, while his fine was also cut to 10,090 U.S. dollars from 100,900 dollars.

      Adrian Kashala, general secretary of the Football Association of Zambia (FAZ), said the association welcomes the decision by FIFA as it will allow Bwalya to contribute to the development of football.

      The official told reporters during a press briefing that the decision will put to rest speculations that were going around that some officials at the association were behind Bwalya's suspension.

      Ronald Chitotela, Zambia's Minister of Housing and Infrastructure Development, who was deputy sports minister when the 55-year-old Bwalya was banned, said the decision was welcome as it would allow him to participate in Zambian football.

      The Zambian minister, an ardent soccer fan, said in a statement on his Facebook page that it was gratifying that FIFA has decided to give Bwalya another chance to participate in football-related activities.

      "I join millions of Zambians in welcoming the lifting of the ban that FIFA imposed on Kalusha Bwalya. This is a big moment for Zambian football and we must celebrate it," he said.

      Bowman Lusambo, another soccer enthusiast and Minister for Lusaka Province welcomed the decision and pledged to pay the fine imposed on him.

      "To demonstrate my happiness, I pledge to pay the fine that the Appeals Committee has imposed on Kalusha Bwalya. The gesture does not in any way seek to cast aspersions on Kalusha's ability to pay the fine but it is a small attempt at thanking Kalusha for the many years of great service to Zambia," he said on his Facebook page.

      He said the funds to honor the pledge to pay the fine on behalf of the soccer chief will be fully funded from personal resources and in his capacity as a football fan and urged other soccer fans to take part as well.

      He said the lifting of the ban will enable Bwalya to devote his time to the game of football.

      Other soccer fans also took to social media to welcome the lifting of the ban, with some urging him to run for the presidency of the country's soccer governing body. Enditem

      KEY WORDS: soccer
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377871171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕有码在线视频| 极品老师腿张开粉嫩小泬 | 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 国产精品流白浆喷水| 午夜无码亚| 4虎四虎永久在线精品免费 | a级福利毛片| 国产免费午夜福利蜜芽无码| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 中文字幕日韩人妻在线| 欧美品无码一区二区三区在线蜜桃 | 日韩一区二区不卡av| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 精品国产亚洲av蜜臀| 国产精品区一区二区三在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕不卡无码| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 午夜精品一区二区三区免费视频| 国内精品国产三级国产av另类| 午夜视频免费观看一区二区 | 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区网址 | 精品乱码一区内射人妻| 成人免费在线网站亚洲| 久久国产品野战| 免费在线观看av天堂| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 老司机午夜精品视频你懂的| 日本少妇精品一区二区| 天堂av一区二区在线观看| 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| www.久久av.com| 丁香花在线| 完整一级毛片视频播放| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 在线观看毛片av成人| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 免费无码AⅤ片在线观看| 久久精品无码一区二区三区蜜费|