亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Paris preparing for return of French jihadists from Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-31 22:53:31|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- France is preparing for the return of scores of French jihadists, most of them children, who were held by Kurdish authorities in Syria after the United States announced the withdrawal of its forces from the war-torn country, French Justice Minister Nicole Belloubet said on Thursday.

      "The new situation, which is prompted notably by the withdrawal of U.S. forces, has changed the facts and obviously we are preparing for a possible return of the French who are currently in northern Syria," Belloubet told RTL radio.

      "Nothing is certain, of course. But this is no longer the only scenario. ... If the French who are detained by the Kurds should be released, expelled, I believe that it is in our interest to make sure (we know) what they become rather than leaving them without knowing where they would be," she said.

      Local news channel BFMTV reported on Wednesday that 130 French jihadists would be released in the coming weeks.

      It is "very difficult to accurately assess" the number of jihadists who would be repatriated, Belloubet said.

      "We are not able to tell exactly how many French people are in all the camps. We cannot locate them," she explained, adding that most of them should be children.

      According to the minister, "all those who will return to France will be entrusted to the judges, placed in custody and may be indicted as soon as they arrive in France," because "the fact of having gone to a field of combat already constitutes an offense that is punishable."

      "We have several prisons in France that are able to accommodate this type of prisoners. ... We are taking all measures to, of course, ensure the safety of the French, which is our first priority," she said in response to critics who consider the repatriation of jihadists irresponsible.

      France has previously expressed a preference for their citizens held in Iraq and Syria and who fought with the Islamic State to be prosecuted there on fears of growing militancy at home.

      Meanwhile, France has also pledged to examine the cases of women and children case by case.

      The Eurozone's second largest economy has become a major target of terrorist attacks following its military operations in Syria, Iraq and the Sahel region.

      A wave of attacks, claimed by the Islamic State, had broken the calm several times in France. The bloodiest terror attack took place in Paris on November 2015, when a series of explosions and shootings left 130 victims.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521377902931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九99久久精品在免费线97| 久久亚洲人成网站| 在线观看国产精品自拍| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 周宁县| 亚洲国产精品午夜电影| 中文字幕一区二区在线网站| 亚洲二区在线观看免费视频| 好爽要高潮了在线观看| 久久这里只有精品日本| 久久久久久人妻一区精品| 国产福利91精品一区二区| 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 日本一区二区在线视观看| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 侮辱丰满美丽的人妻| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 国产亚洲成年网址在线观看| 亚洲加勒比少妇无码av| 亚洲国产精品热久久2022| 孟津县| 国语憿情少妇无码av| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 泸州市| 无码一区二区三区人| 哟男哟女视频八区| 国产精品久久久久久婷婷| 高要市| 亚洲国产剧情一区在线观看| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 99亚洲乱人伦精品| 日本a级护士潮喷一区| 爆乳邻居肉欲中文字幕| 一级毛片免费不卡在线| 谁有在线观看av中文| 免费福利视频二区三区| 国产乱子伦精品免费女| 中文乱码国产精品视频|