亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Houthi rebels shell gov't-controlled sites in Yemen's Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-03 05:29:38|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Fighters of the Houthi group launched a heavy shelling against pro-government military sites in Yemen's Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Saturday evening, a military official told Xinhua.

      Several government-controlled sites in Hays district of Hodeidah were targeted with mortar and artillery shells, causing injuries among the troops, said the local military official based in the city on condition of anonymity.

      He said that more than 10 soldiers were injured as a result of the random Houthi shelling carried out against their military locations and training camps.

      The pro-government forces did not respond to the Houthi-fired shells, and informed the United Nations cease-fire monitoring team of the rebels' violations in Hodeidah, he added.

      Meanwhile, government sources confirmed to Xinhua that the Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC) started preparations to hold its meetings on a ship due to the tense security situation in Hodeidah.

      Earlier in the day, Yemen's government blamed the Houthi rebels of committing persistent and deliberate violations to Sweden's agreement on Hodeidah.

      In a statement revealed by the state-run Saba news agency, the government said that until now, 970 Houthi cease-fire breaches have occurred in Hodeidah, killing 71 people and wounding 534 in 30 days.

      The conflict in Yemen started in 2014 when the Houthi rebels overtook the capital Sanaa and forced the government into exile to Saudi Arabia. Since 2015, a Saudi-led coalition, backing the government, has been fighting the Houthis.

      The security situation was further exacerbated after the coalition in June 2018 launched an operation to retake rebel-held Hodeidah, a strategic port city that had been handling some 70 percent of Yemen's imports of food.

      The fighting has spawned the world's worst humanitarian crisis and brought the poorest Arab country to the brink of famine.

      Under the UN auspices, the warring parties reached a deal in Sweden in December 2018, which included a governorate-wide cease-fire of Hodeidah and the formation of the RCC to monitor withdrawal of troops by both the government and the Houthis in the area.

      Shortly after, the UN Security Council authorized an advance team for 30 days to monitor and support the implementation of the deal.

      Earlier in January, the UN Security Council adopted a resolution to establish a UN political mission for an initial period of six months to support the Hodeidah agreement.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521377957471
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲无码网站| 日本精品网| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 久久人人97超碰超国产| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 国产毛片av一区二区三区网站| 国内精品视频成人一区二区 | 亚洲AV综合A国产AV中文| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 高清国产亚洲va精品| 国产成人精品自拍视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区水蜜桃| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 丁香花高清在线观看完整版| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡免下载| 国产成人免费a在线视频| 精品天海翼一区二区| 国产黑丝视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页| 色综合久久久久综合一本到桃花网| 高h秘书不许穿内裤1vh| 久久精品免费无码区| 福安市| 911国产在线观看精品| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 宝贝胸罩脱了让我揉你的胸| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 在线观看国产一区亚洲bd| 国产成人亚洲欧美日韩| 精品一区二区三区国产在线观看| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 久久精品免视看国产明星 | 精品国产午夜久久久久九九| 建瓯市| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合专区| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 亚洲色偷偷偷综合网另类小说|