亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Hungarian government explains its veto on EU-Arab League migration accord

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-05 21:22:03|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      BUDAPEST, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Hungarian government refused to support a migration accord between the EU and the Arab League, according to official sources here on Tuesday.

      "Hungary has zero tolerance for migration, and will never back any document that uses the UN's global migration compact as a point of reference," according to the official site of the Hungarian government, quoting Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto.

      Szijjarto responded to recent reports by several Hungarian and foreign news portals citing a German news agency's EU diplomatic source as saying that Hungary's government had refused all of the European Union's offers of a compromise on a joint position on migration, and has isolated itself within the bloc.

      The EU diplomatic sources reportedly accused the Hungarian government of hypocrisy, as the agreement with the Arab League would have been intended at stopping illegal migration from Northern Africa and the Middle-East to Europe.

      But the accord made a reference to the UN's global compact for migration, which Hungary rejected in mid 2018, just as it rejected the UN's global compact on refugees in December 2018. The Hungarian government argued that the UN's compacts "encourage the emergence of new and dangerous migration flows."

      "Pro-migration politicians are continuing to run amok," Szijjarto underlined. "Every EU document will try to refer to the UN's global migration compact in spite of the fact that nine EU member states did not vote for it," he added.

      The Hungarian government will never support the compact, which, it says, wants to facilitate immigration. "A document on which there is no unanimous agreement by all member states cannot be a point of reference," he stressed.

      The minister added that Hungary's isolation "has long been a pipe dream for those who support migration". "Anyone who says no to migration will continue to be our ally," he concluded.

      The migration crisis of 2015 initiated major shifts within European politics and prompted the rise of nationalist movements and governments, who want to close their borders to people moving from the Middle East and North Africa.

      More than one million people made the sea crossing in 2015 but the number fell sharply to less than 140,000 in 2018, according to UN figures.

      Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban last month declared that splits in the 28-nation bloc were now over migration rather than left-right divisions.

      A coalition of governments opposed to migration that includes Hungary, Italy and Poland and even Austria has made it difficult for the bloc to come up with a unified position on the subject.

      The ministers of EU and Arab League were preparing Monday for a summit in the Egyptian resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh on Feb 24-25. It will be the first meeting of its kind.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378009741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热香蕉av在线爽青青| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 午夜精品久久久影院av| 久99久精品免费视频热77| 欧美午夜视频在线| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 视频一区中文字幕亚洲| 亚洲av网一区天堂福利| 亚洲七久久之综合七久久| 酷客免费影院| 精品理论一区二区三区| 仙桃市| 最新欧美一级视频| 伊人网在线免费视频| 国产欧美日本在线观看| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久 | 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 成年女性毛片在线观看| 高跟丝袜一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇在线| 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| 成人综合久久精品色婷婷| 青青草视频在线网站观看| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合久久久| 青青草97国产精品免费观看| 日本在线a一区视频| 沙河市| 久久亚洲成人精品性色| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 中文字幕无线乱码亚洲观看| 香蕉狠狠再啪线视频| 九九99国产精品视频| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| 蜜桃视频色版在线观看| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx | 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 国产极品美女高潮无套在线观看|