亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. to consider lifting sanctions against Venezuela's pro-Guaido military leaders

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-07 11:29:52|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- The United States may lift sanctions against Venezuelan military leaders who support opposition leader Juan Guaido, said U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton on Wednesday.

      "The U.S. will consider sanctions off-ramps for any Venezuelan senior military officer that stands for democracy and recognizes the constitutional government of President Juan Guaido," Bolton tweeted.

      "If not, the international financial circle will be closed off completely. Make the right choice!" he said, in an apparent attempt to pressure the Venezuelan military to abandon its loyalty to President Nicolas Maduro.

      Earlier on Wednesday, Bolton tweeted that he had just met with Colombian Foreign Minister Carlos Holmes Trujillo at the White House, when they "discussed pressing issues, including joint efforts to provide humanitarian aid to the Venezuelan people, as well as counter-terrorism collaboration."

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has met with French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian to discuss issues including Venezuela, Iran and Russia, according to a statement issued Wednesday by the State Department's Deputy Spokesperson Robert Palladino.

      Also on Wednesday, Pompeo accused on Twitter the Venezuelan military "under Maduro's orders" of being blocking foreign humanitarian aid "with trucks and shipping tankers."

      U.S. President Donald Trump will welcome Colombian President Ivan Duque to the White House on Feb. 13, when the two top leaders will discuss "strategic partnerships in regional security, and efforts to restore democracy in Venezuela," according to the White House on Wednesday.

      Trump said on Jan. 23 that the United States had recognized Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido as the nation's "interim president," a move that came after Maduro was inaugurated as president of the Latin American country earlier that month.

      Trump has also warned that "all options are on the table" regarding Venezuela.

      In response, Maduro announced he was severing "diplomatic and political" ties with the United States, commanding all the U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel to leave the country in 72 hours and accusing Washington of orchestrating "an operation to impose, through a coup d'etat, a puppet regime in Venezuela."

      For years, the United States has been implementing diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions against Venezuela. Right before Maduro's inauguration on Jan. 10, the U.S. Treasury Department imposed sanctions on seven Venezuelan individuals and 23 entities, accusing them of involvement in a corruption scheme.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378045141
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人成视频欧美| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 久草精品手机视频在线观看| 日本久久精品免费播放| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 天堂av无码大芭蕉伊人av孕妇黑人| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 国产在线精品福利大全| 中文无码vr最新无码av专区 | 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 天堂岛国精品在线观看一区二区| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1| 欧美做受视频播放| 毛片内射久久久一区| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区| 国产主播精品一区二区| 中文字幕无码免费久久9| 手机国产精品一区二区| 久久久久夜色精品国产明星| 久久精品视频中文字幕无码| 国产美女主播在线一区| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 久久与欧美视频| 国产欧美日韩资源在线观看| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四| 宜阳县| 久久99国产伦精品免费| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 激情综合婷婷色五月蜜桃| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 建昌县| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕视频 | 亚洲一区二区高清在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 综合色一色综合久久网| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 国产一区二区三区免费精品|