亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More measles cases detected in Philippines?

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-07 16:30:59|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA-MEASLES OUTBREAK

      Children with measles are treated as their parents accompanied them along a hallway inside the pediatric ward of the San Lazaro Hospital in Manila, the Philippines, Feb. 7, 2019. More measles cases are being detected in and outside Metro Manila, prompting the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) to expand the declaration of a measles outbreak in several provinces in the Philippine main Luzon island and in the Visayas region in the central Philippines. The announcement came a day after the DOH officially declared a measles outbreak on Wednesday in Metro Manila after it has noted a sharp increase in the number of measles cases. (Xinhua/Rouelle Umali)

      MANILA, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- More measles cases are being detected in and outside Metro Manila, prompting the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) to expand the declaration of a measles outbreak in several provinces in the Philippine main Luzon island and in the Visayas region in the central Philippines.

      The announcement came a day after the DOH officially declared a measles outbreak in Metro Manila, also called the National Capital Region (NCR), after it has noted a sharp increase in the number of measles cases.

      "We are expanding the (declaration of the) outbreak from Metro Manila to the other regions as cases have increased in the past weeks," Health Secretary Francisco Duque said on Thursday.

      Duque ordered health officers to strengthen surveillance of new cases and alert mothers and caregivers to be more vigilant.

      As of Jan. 26, the DOH Epidemiology Bureau reported that the number of measles cases in other regions, including in the Ilocos region, Cagayan Valley province, in Central Luzon, Calabarzon region, Mimaropa region, and the Bicol region, have shown an increasing trend.

      Calabarzon region comprises five provinces, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon province. Mimaropa is an administrative region comprising Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindora, Marinduque, Romblon, and Palawan.

      The DOH said that as of Jan. 26, it has recorded 575 cases with nine deaths in Calabarzon,441 cases with five deaths in Metro Manila, 192 cases with four deaths in Central Luzon, 104 cases with three deaths in Western Visayas and 71 cases with one death in Central Visayas.

      Measles, locally known as "tigdas," is a highly contagious viral disease that is transmitted via droplets from the nose, mouth or throat of infected persons.

      As early as December last year, health experts warned against a possible outbreak of measles in the Philippines due to the declining trust in vaccines in the wake of a controversy that hounded a dengue immunization program in 2017.

         1 2 3 4 5 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 欧美 国产 日韩 精品| a亚洲欧美中文日韩在线v日本 | 公天天吃我奶躁我的在| 岛国最新亚洲伦理成人| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天| 亚洲成av人片在线播放| 国产一线视频在线观看高清| 免费国产一级片内射老| 九月色婷婷免费| 亚洲日韩成人无码| 国产精品免费激情视频| 欧美三级第一页| 青青草视频华人绿色在线| 亚洲av五月天天堂网| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大另类| 国产精品成人自拍视频| 国产欧美久久久精品影院| 龙井市| 国产精品久久久久免费看| 欧美h久免费女| 国产精品亚洲А∨怡红院| 中文无码热在线视频| 国产一区二区在线观看视频免费 | 亚洲av永久青草无码精品| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 中文字幕与邻居少妇性刺激| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中文| 葵青区| 国产传媒在线视频| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 国产三级视频一区二区| 四虎成人精品国产永久免费| 日本在线中文字幕一区| 色偷偷亚洲第一综合网| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 最大色网男人的av天堂| 国产视频网站一区二区三区 | 国产成人AV乱码免费观看| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 亚洲欧美一区二区成人片| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站|