亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy-France relationship "not debatable", says Italy PM after France recalls ambassador

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-08 05:09:32|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- The long-standing ties between Italy and France is not debatable, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said Thursday in response to news that France has recalled its ambassador from Rome for consultations.

      In a statement tweeted by the French embassy in Italy, the French Foreign Ministry cited "repeated accusations, baseless attacks, outrageous statements" that have been "unprecedented since the end of the war (World War II)" as its motivation.

      "The latest interferences constitute an additional and unacceptable provocation," the statement said. "The campaign for the European elections cannot justify (such) lack of respect...All these acts create a serious situation, which put into question the intentions of the Italian government with respect to its relationship with France".

      "France calls on Italy to take action to recover a relationship of friendship and mutual respect, worthy of our history and our common destiny," the French diplomatic service in Rome tweeted.

      "I have not spoken to (French President Emmanuel) Macron, but I wish to say that the relationship between Italy and France, both cultural and economic, is a deep-rooted one and therefore it cannot be put into question by contingencies," Conte said in response to questions from reporters about the recall of the French ambassador.

      Traditionally close allies, France and Italy saw their relations worsen after the far-right League party and the anti-establishment Five Star Movement came to power and formed a coalition government in Italy last June.

      Since then, Italian politicians have engaged in a war of words taking aim at the French president, a harsh advocate of liberalism.

      Tensions between Rome and Paris have been high in recent months over several issues, including Italian Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio's outspoken support for the Yellow Vest protesters in France and his claims that France is fuelling Europe's migrant crisis through its "neocolonialist" policies in Africa.

      On Tuesday, Di Maio, who leads the populist Five Star Movement, traveled to France, where he met with members of the extremist fringes of the Yellow Vest group ahead of European parliament elections to be held in May. "The wind of change has crossed the Alps," Di Maio tweeted at the time.

      On Thursday, Di Maio defended his actions on Facebook, writing that "my meeting with Yellow Vest members...is fully legitimate. I claim the right to dialogue with other political forces that represent the French people."

      "I don't want to fight with France, but I want France to respect its commitments," Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, who leads the rightwing League party, also said in televised comments, adding he is willing to talk to Macron any time and that he wants France to extradite Italian terrorist fugitives and to stop pushing migrants back across its border into Italy.

      Di Maio and Salvini both serve as deputy premiers in Italy's rightwing-populist government led by Conte.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091378055701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女高潮流白浆在线观看| 久久不见久久见免费视频| 亚洲国产精品久久人人爱| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 中国精品久久久久国产| 人妻人妻少妇在线系列| 亚洲av粉嫩性色av| 久久久久久久极品内射| 亚洲a无码综合a国产av中文| 免费A级毛片免费观看视频| 久久久亚洲日本精品一区| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 久久精品爱国产免费久久| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 永久免费看啪啪网址入口| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 国产无码swag专区| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 精品国产一区二区亚洲人| 女人高潮呻吟在线观看| 午夜国产丝袜美腿在线视频| 免费国产调教视频在线观看| 国产伦子沙发午休系列资源曝光| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 成年人手机在线免费观看视频| 精品中文字幕久久久久久| www插插插无码视频网站| 国产成人免费视频精品| 亚洲嫩模高清在线视频| 蜜桃精品一区二区三区视频| 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放| 国产成A人片在线观看视频下载 | 公交车最后一排| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 日本一区二区在线视频免费观看| 四虎国产精品成人影院| 日韩av爽爽爽久久久久久| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品|