亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Japan demands S.Korean assembly speaker's remarks about emperor be retracted

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-12 17:31:14|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday demanded that the remarks made by South Korea's National Assembly speaker insisting that Emperor Akihito should apologize for the so-called "comfort women" issue be retracted.

      "I was astonished. We've immediately conveyed through diplomatic channels that the remarks were extremely inappropriate and deplorable," Abe was quoted as telling a parliamentary committee on the matter.

      The Japanese government has lodged a "stern protest" over the matter and demanded an apology, Abe told the committee.

      Abe's comments were based on remarks made by South Korean National Assembly Speaker Moon Hee-sang to Bloomberg news service in an interview last week.

      The "comfort women" issue refers to soldiers from the Imperial Japanese Army coercing and kidnapping girls and women and forcing them to work as sex slaves, servicing Japanese soldiers at military brothels during World War II.

      Many of the women forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese aggressors came from the Korean Peninsula, as well as from other parts of Asia, including China.

      Euphemistically, these sex slaves have come to be known collectively as the "comfort women".

      Moon, in the interview, called Japan's Emperor Akihito "the son of the main culprit of war crimes," which was likely owing to the fact that Akihito's father was Emperor Hirohito who was in power before and during World War II.

      Asked how Japan can mend its long-running dispute over wartime matters with South Korea, Moon was quoted as saying, "If a person like that (Akihito) holds the hands of the elderly former comfort women and says he's really sorry, then that one word will resolve matters once and for all."

      While anger over the remarks have been fueled in Japan, Moon in further comments made on Monday underscored his stance, stating that an apology was necessary from "a leader in a responsible position in Japan," as reported by local media here.

      He also maintained that Japan's previous apologies over the "comfort women" issue have been insincere.

      Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a press briefing on the matter on Tuesday that Japan has been informed by the South Korean government that the report did not reflect Moon's "true intentions" to improve bilateral relations.

      The bilateral ties between Japan and South Korea have been tested recently over a maritime and Air Force incident.

      Japan said a South Korean warship directed fire-control radar at a Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force P-1 patrol aircraft off the coast of Ishikawa Prefecture, central Japan, on Dec. 20.

      A South Korean top court ordering Japanese companies to pay compensation for forced wartime labor during its brutal occupation of the Korean Peninsula has also added to bilateral disharmony of late.

      In November last year, South Korea said that it would dissolve a foundation for "comfort women" funded by Japan under a 2015 agreement that was to purportedly settle the issue permanently.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378157991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰县| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 日本一区二区三区专线| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡 | 欧洲一级无码AV毛片免费| 新乡县| 在线丝袜欧美日韩制服| 中文字幕av无码不卡免费| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看| 国产一区二区三区成视频| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品| 久久一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲性69影视| 美女裸体无遮挡免费视频的网站| 四虎影视久久久免费| 亚洲最大在线观看| 99久久精品国产免费看| 亚洲五月七月丁香缴情| 精品国产乱码一区二区三区在线| 伊人亚洲综合网色AV另类| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一| 亚洲成AⅤ人在线观看无码| 精品乱码卡1卡2卡3免费开放| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网站软件| 中文亚洲成a人片在线观看| 长葛市| 久久精品午夜免费看| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 边坝县| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 国产福利一区二区三区四区| 成人国产精品免费网站| 亚洲精品女主播麻豆久久91| 国产亚洲精品在天天在线麻豆| 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不卞|