亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Middle East conference in Warsaw shows gap between U.S., EU

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-15 07:09:54|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose
      POLAND-WARSAW-MIDDLE EAST CONFERENCE?

      Participants pose for the group photo at the National Stadium during the Warsaw conference on the Middle East in Warsaw, Poland, on Feb. 14, 2019. Poland hosted a two-day international conference sponsored by the United States over peace and security in the Middle East region. (Xinhua/Jaap Arriens)

      WARSAW, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- The international conference on the Middle East ended here on Thursday. During the two-day discussion, the United States and the EU have held different views on Iran issue, and didn't reach any agreements specifically.

      The conference, which started on Wednesday, was co-organized by Poland and the U.S. The main topics included the political situation and the role of Iran in regional development, the situation in Yemen and Syria, the security and stability in the Middle East.

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed the unstable situation in the region on Iran's "destabilizing influence". He said earlier on Thursday that peace and stability in the Middle East cannot be achieved "without confronting Iran".

      In his closing remarks at the end of the conference, Pompeo said that "more sanctions and pressure on Iran is needed". He also urged other countries "oppose giving money to (Iranian President) Hassan Rouhani".

      But the EU has different positions on Iran issue. "The European Union believes that maintaining the peaceful character of the Iranian nuclear program, calls for keeping the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, JCPOA, in place. The United States abandoned this agreement and imposed sanctions," said Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz.

      "The nuclear deal with Iran plays a positive role in the long term," Czaputowicz said at the end of the conference.

      Last year, the U.S. withdrew from a 2015 nuclear deal with Iran and reimposed sanctions. Other countries of the deal, including major European powers such as Germany, France and Britain, have since tried to keep the deal alive.

      The conference on the Middle East was attended by the representatives of more than 60 countries. The U.S. invited Israel and Arab states, but not Iran.

      EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini didn't attend the conference, and neither did foreign ministers of France and Germany, which sent lower ranking staff instead.

      Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said Wednesday that Iran will stand firm in the face of U.S. sanction pressures.

      Washington is targeting the Iranian nation with an "economic, propaganda and psychological war," Rouhani was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      However, the Iranians will defend their dignity and independence, and will not "surrender to the enemy," he said.

      Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Wednesday that the anti-Iran meeting in the Polish capital Warsaw is "doomed to fail," semi-official ISNA news agency reported.

      "This is another attempt by the United States to pursue its policies vis-a-vis Iran, which has not been forged properly," Zarif was quoted as saying.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Iran
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378225831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 拜城县| 亚洲视频一区二区三区在线观看| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 欧洲激情无码一区二区三区 | 兴海县| 熟妇无码AV| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 亚洲高清无码第一| 久久婷婷国产五月综合色| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 国产日韩久久久久69影院| 3亚洲日韩在线精品区| 国内精品91久久久久| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| 国产成人精品aa毛片| 99久久精品国产成人综合| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产精品中文字幕一区| 成人自拍视频国产一区| 国产大陆av一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇av| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 黄色录像成人播放免费99网| 中文字幕人妻丝袜诱惑| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 亚州毛色毛片免费观看| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 焉耆| 无码Av在线一区二区三区| 波多野无码AV中文专区| 日本xxx免费高清色视频在线观看 亚洲综合精品第一页 | 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物 | 日韩免费高清视频网站|