亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pompeo, S.Korean FM hold talks on DPRK denuclearization

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-15 14:31:40|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. State Department said Thursday that U.S. State Secretary Mike Pompeo has held talks with South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha in Warsaw to discuss their ongoing efforts to achieve denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      During a meeting on the sidelines of the Middle East security conference in Warsaw, Pompeo and Kang discussed the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, updated each other's engagements with Pyongyang, reaffirmed the alliance of the two countries, and expressed their commitment to the U.S.-South Korea-Japan trilateral cooperation, according to the State Department.

      In an interview with the CBS News the same day, Pompeo revealed that the United States would send a work team to Asia this weekend to prepare for the upcoming summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un in Vietnam's capital Hanoi at the end of February.

      "Now it's time for us to begin the effort to take the step on denuclearization, and I'm hopeful that this summit will deliver that," Pompeo said.

      Stephen Biegun, U.S. special representative for DPRK affairs, last week had a three-day visit to Pyongyang, where he and his DPRK counterpart Kim Hyok Chol had a discussion on advancing the commitments that Trump and Kim Jong Un made in their Singapore summit last June.

      On Jan. 31, Biegun said that the U.S. side expects to hold working-level negotiations with DPRK in advance of the summit with the intention of achieving a set of concrete deliverables, reiterating that sanctions against the DPRK would not be removed until denuclearization is complete.

      According to the U.S. State Department, Biegun and Kim Hyok Chol agreed to meet again before the second Trump-Kim summit.

      South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Monday that the second DPRK-U.S. summit would go a step forward to be a critical turning point that would more concretely and visibly advance the peninsula's complete denuclearization, new DPRK-U.S. relations, and a peace regime on the peninsula, which were agreed to at the first DPRK-U.S. summit in principle.

      A Vietnamese delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh traveled to Pyongyang on Tuesday for a three-day visit at the invitation of DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho. The meeting was believed to focus on the upcoming summit between Kim and Trump.

      Trump announced on Feb. 8 that his second meeting with Kim would take place in Hanoi on Feb. 27-28. He met with Kim for the first time in Singapore on June 12, 2018, reaching several consensuses, at least in principle, and that have led to the improvement of the U.S.-DPRK relations.

      However, differences between the two sides on such key issues as the roadmap of denuclearization, U.S. lifting sanctions and whether to issue a war-ending declaration, still haunt the two sides and hinder negotiations.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378244771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产黑丝视频在线观看| 久久久久欧洲AV成人无码国产| 中文字幕乱码免费在线视频| 国产精品福利一级久久| 国产a视频一区二区三区| 无码av一区在线观看| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 日本污视频在线观看| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 日韩欧美亚洲一区高清在线| AV熟妇导航网| 国产成人精品aa毛片| 老色鬼精品一区二区| 久久国产成人精品国产成人亚洲| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 亚洲区少妇熟女专区| 亚洲国产精品热久久2022| 欧美国产伦久久久久久久| 日韩精品一区二区三区费暖暖| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 最新国产成人在线网站| 啪啪无码人妻丰满熟妇| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 国产成人不卡无码免费视频 | 丝袜美女被出水视频一区| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 午夜影片在线观看视频| 国产精品女同久久免费观看| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚 | av网站免费线看| 国产精品久久国产三级| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 2021AV在线无码最新| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 永久无码在线观看| 亚洲精品熟女乱色一区| 国产成人免费a在线视频| 国产在线白浆一区二区三区在线 |