亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Moscow questions U.S. call on EU to take back IS terrorists from Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-18 23:13:26|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      MOSCOW, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Moscow is puzzled by U.S. President Donald Trump's urging the European Union (EU) to take back Islamic State (IS) terrorists of European origin captured in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

      "The first thing is to find out what the talk is about, as the United States in such situations can behave in a strictly antipodal manner," Lavrov said at a press conference with his counterpart from Oman, Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah.

      Trump tweeted Sunday asking Britain, France, Germany and other European allies to take back over 800 IS militants the United States had captured in Syria and to put them on trial, as the United States intended to pull out its military from Syria after the destruction of IS.

      "The alternative is not a good one in that we will be forced to release them. The U.S. does not want to watch as these IS fighters permeate Europe, which is where they are expected to go," Trump said.

      Lavrov recalled that previously the United States either sent such individuals captured in Afghanistan and other countries to its Guantanamo base in Cuba to be kept for years, without trial or investigation, or to secret CIA prisons in eastern Europe.

      He also noted that captured foreign militants were suspected of terrorism, for which the United Nations (UN) Security Council's resolutions contained a "very clear list of steps that need to be taken" against them, when they fall into the hands of countries fighting against terrorists.

      "These criteria must be met, and the first absolutely essential step is transparency and the transfer of data about these individuals," Lavrov said.

      He also said that, besides setting up prisons for terrorists, the United States has created a lot of problems on the eastern bank of the Euphrates, and it would not be an easy job to sort them out.

      These included military bases and weapons the United States supplied to local Kurds, the fate of which worries Turkey greatly, Lavrov said.

      But the main problem, said Lavrov, was the illegitimately created security zone in al-Tanf in southeastern Syria, where the U.S. military trained militants, and Rukban refugee camp. The dwellers of that camp could not be evacuated because of a ban imposed by the United States and extremists backed by it.

      Lavrov said he hoped that UN representatives who had recently accompanied the second humanitarian convoy to Rukban could see by themselves what was happening there, and provide the necessary information to the UN Security Council.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091378318521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 欧美精品三级在线| 天天摸夜夜操| 日本在线一区二区三区观看| 经典女同一区二区三区| 国产凸凹视频一区二区| 日本大片免A费观看视频三区| 国产看黄网站又黄又爽又色| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 国产精品无码专区综合网 | 国产精品自偷自偷人妻熟女| 盐边县| 四虎影视国产884a精品亚洲| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡| 国产高清国际精品福利色噜噜| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 日本亚洲一级中文字幕| 97福利视频| 国产精品久久久久9999| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区高清日韩| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 国产成人自产拍免费视频| 91久久国产自产拍夜夜嗨| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站| 一本一道AⅤ无码中文字幕| 亚洲专区路线一路线二天美| 中国又粗又大又爽的毛片| 亚洲色图欧美在线| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 日韩亚洲制服丝袜中文字幕| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 国产suv精品一区二区88l| 西西人体大胆视频无码| 国产精品久久1024| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 国产口爆一区二区三区| 97福利视频| 国产精品午夜剧场免费观看| 国产区人妖精品人妖精品视频 |