亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. federal gov't to revoke grant for California high-speed rail: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-20 13:36:01|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. federal government will revoke a multi-million-dollar grant it previously promised for funding a high-speed railway connecting the metropolises of San Francisco and Los Angeles in the state of California, U.S. media reported Tuesday.

      According to The Wall Street Journal's (WSJ) report citing a letter from Ronald Batory, head of the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), to California state officials, the administration is planning to cancel a funding agreement with the California High-Speed Rail Authority, in which the federal government is expected to provide 928.6 million dollars to the state in the years through to 2022 for constructing the track.

      The federal government's decision was widely believed to be a response to a lawsuit filed Monday by the state to challenge Trump's declaration on Friday of a national emergency over the security situation on the U.S.-Mexico border.

      Trump's tweet on Tuesday lent further credibility to the assumption. "The failed Fast Train project in California, where the cost overruns are becoming world record setting, is hundreds of times more expensive than the desperately needed Wall!" the president said.

      In addition to terminating the payment deal, the FRA is also seeking to let the state of California pay back the 2.5 billion dollars in federal funds that had already been spent on the project, according to the report.

      California Governor Gavin Newsom said in his State of the State speech Thursday that instead of finishing the whole project, the state government will focus on completing the part of it linking the cities of Bakersfield and Merced, adding that he was "not interested in sending 3.5 billion dollars in federal funding that was allocated to this project back to Donald Trump," the WSJ reported.

      In a press conference at the White House Rose Garden on Friday, Trump declared a national emergency over border security, confirming a threat he has been making since the beginning of the year and, through executive means, gaining access to an extensive amount of money Congress denied him for funding the border wall.

      The move, which according to the National Emergency Act enacted in 1976 is within presidential power, has so far faced lawsuits intended by 16 states.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378365661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 精品国产成人亚洲午夜福利| 麻豆变态另类视频在线观看| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 91精品日本久久久久久牛牛| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 岛国视频在线无码| 99热这里只有精品国产66| 国产色一区二区三区四区| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 美女又大又黄www免费网站| 中文字幕精品无码| 国产美女高潮流白浆在线观看| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 色国产视频| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 中文字幕日韩精品美一区二区三区| 邵阳县| 国产乱子伦农村xxxx| 亚洲第一无码专区天堂| 永久免费无码AV在线网站| 国产精品自线在线播放| 成黄色片视频日本秘书丝袜| 国产成人高清亚洲一区久久| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 国产av色| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 菏泽市| 国产成人精品日本亚洲直播| 国产国产人免费视频成69| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 凉山| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 无码精品一区二区三区免费视频 | 亚洲色偷偷偷综合网另类小说| 在线成人看片免费播放视频| 人妻无码Aⅴ中文系列|