亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenyan champ Karoki not concerned on Bekele's withdrawal from Tokyo marathon

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-20 19:22:06|Editor: mym
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Former London marathon bronze medalist Bedan Karoki says he rues the withdrawal of injured Ethiopian star Kenenisa Bekele from Tokyo marathon.

      However, Karoki who trains in Ngong area, in the outskirts of Nairobi, says Bekele's withdrawal will not water down the level of competition adding that beating defending champion Dickson Chumba will be hard.

      "I was not focused training to beat Bekele alone. He was one of the star athletes, but has not had a good performance in marathon for a long time. I have raced against him twice in London and I beat him. Now he was not in my plans," Karoki said on Wednesday in Nairobi.

      The Ethiopian set a national record of 2:03:03 when winning the 2016 Berlin marathon, but he has struggled in some of his races since then.

      He failed to finish in Dubai in 2017 but rebounded to finish second in London in 2:05:57 three months later.

      He then withdrew from the Berlin marathon in 2017 before returning to action at the 2018 London marathon, where he finished sixth in 2:08:53 with Karoki finishing fifth. Bekele then failed to finish at the Amsterdam marathon in October 2018.

      "I know it will be hard in Tokyo, but I am prepared with or without Bekele. I finish my training on Thursday and then depart for Tokyo on Friday," said Karoki.

      On Wednesday, Bekele said he was withdrawing from the Tokyo marathon due to a stress fracture in one of his legs. His medical team said Kenenisa needs to focus on rehabilitating fully before returning to training.

      "I am sad not to run in Tokyo because I need to focus on my recovery. I have been experiencing discomfort since the Amsterdam marathon in October and was unable to recover from this injury in time," said Bekele in a statement on Wednesday.

      "I am hungry and motivated to still achieve big results on the marathon as I know what I am still capable of when my body can fully co-operate. It is therefore that I must now take the time to recover fully, get healthy in order for me to achieve the goals that I have left to prove for myself on the marathon."

      Bekele is confident that with a strong and healthy body he is able to flash his greatness once again.

      "My body is starting to feel that I have over 20 years of the highest level in sports in my body. Injuries have plagued my move to the marathon a little bit but I have also really great memories since becoming a marathoner. My time in Berlin for example but also my win in Paris are races that I am really proud of."

      "I have a desire and dreams that I have left to achieve and I am not finished with the marathon. If I didn't had the fire burning anymore I would have walked away already. My full focus now is on becoming 100 per cent healthy and in shape so that I can reach my goals."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378370931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉吃奶 | 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 色老头在线一区二区三区| 亚州无线国产2021| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 日本一区二区三区精品AⅤ| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 国产精品白浆免费观看| 亚洲 美腿 欧美 偷拍| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 这里只有精品免费视频| 一区二区在线观看 激情| 特级毛片a级毛片在线播放www| 南木林县| 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区| 曰韩亚洲av人人夜夜澡人人爽 | 高跟丝袜一区二区三区| 精品国产AⅤ无码一区二区| 中国毛茸茸性xxxx| 国产精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区四川人| 青青草99久久精品国产综合| 欧洲无码一级毛片无遮挡| 葵青区| 中文字幕乱偷乱码亚洲| 久久人妻视频免费观看| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网 | 免费在线观看国产v片| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 亚洲国产成人久久综合电影| 国产精品禁18久久久夂久| 韩国女主播一区二区在线观看| 最新永久免费AV网站| 连续高潮喷水无码| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 亚洲精品日本一区二区三区| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 精品久久中文字幕有码|