亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Mexico anti-fuel theft plan to stem 2.6 bln USD in losses

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-22 13:27:40|Editor: Xiaoxia
      Video PlayerClose

      MEXICO CITY, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Mexico's fight against rampant fuel theft is expected to save the government nearly 50 billion pesos (2.6 billion U.S. dollars) in losses this year, President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said Thursday.

      "We were able to considerably reduce the theft of fuel. If we continue on this path, we could save close to 50 billion pesos, money that belongs to the people and will be returned to the people through benefits of all types," the president said at a press conference.

      Lopez Obrador, who took office in December, has made efforts to tackle the pervasive crime, which reached critical proportions in recent years as organized crime groups began to tap into the state-owned gasoline distribution network to siphon off fuel.

      Mexican security forces, including members of the army, navy and Federal Police, have been deployed to distribution centers and other parts in the past two months to stop the perforation of pipelines operated by state-run oil company Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex).

      "The theft of fuel has not been completely eradicated. Clandestine tapping continues and we continue with the operation," Lopez Obrador said.

      Because some of the regions the pipelines cross are poor, making fuel theft a tempting illicit sideline for locals, the president announced social programs for 94 towns.

      Pemex director, Octavio Romero, said fuel theft averaged 56,000 barrels a day last year.

      "In November, we reached 81,000 barrels of stolen fuel a day. The first few days of December, it was 74,000, and since we started to control the pipelines, from Dec. 21 to 31, it dropped to 23,000 barrels a day," he said.

      ?"In January, the average was 18,000 barrels a day and so far in February, the average has been 8,000 barrels a day, so there has been a very positive outcome," Romero said.

      Minister of Security and Citizen Protection Alfonso Durazo said some 175 people have been charged with fuel theft and another 104 individuals are in preventive custody, and authorities have seized more than 7.8 million liters of stolen fuel and slightly more than 1 million liters of gas.

      In addition, officials have frozen 925 million pesos (48 million U.S. dollars) in accounts belonging to 226 suspects, and seized more than 738,000 U.S. dollars, said Santiago Nieto, head of the Finance Ministry's Financial Intelligence Unit.

      The Energy Regulation Commission has revoked the operating licenses of a group of service stations involved in the theft of fuel.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378423641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产激情电影综合在线看| 久久99久久99精品中文字幕| 中文字幕精品无码| 亚洲精品无码久久毛片| 国产成人福利在线视频不卡| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部| 96精品免费视频大全| 99久久亚洲综合国产一区| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 国产一级黄色录像| 国产精品国产午夜免费看福利| 99国产在线视频| baoyu网址国产最新| 久久久久久国产精品mv| 国产强伦姧在线观看| 欧美精品综合视频一区二区| 国产美女自卫慰视频福利| 久久精品国产久精国产69| 久久久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆| 欧美成人a天堂片在线观看| 亚洲国产综合性感三级自拍| 黔江区| 亚洲国产日韩av一区二区| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 2021av在线| 未满十八勿入av网免费| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 亚洲av激情一区二区| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件| 亚洲精品成人网站在线观看| 精品视频在线观看二区| 普安县| 国产成人AV无码精品无毒| 99热高清亚洲无码| 国产精品污www一区二区三区| 人人超碰人人爱超碰国产| 亚洲第一黄色网址| 亚洲国产日韩在线观看| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区 |