亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Banning Huawei will create vacuum no one can fill: prominent Austrian lawyer

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-23 13:43:44|Editor: Yang Yi
      Video PlayerClose

      VIENNA, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Banning Huawei will create a vacuum that no one can fill in a timely fashion and may seriously push back 5G deployments across Europe, said a prominent Austrian lawyer.

      Georg Zanger, a business and defense lawyer who has publicly opposed right-wing extremism, said on Thursday here that without Huawei, Europeans would be thrown back in crucial 5G technology in terms of time and cost.

      "Nobody has provided a shred of hard evidence that the company has done anything wrong, raising the question of whether this is glorified protectionism hiding behind the banner of national security," said Zanger, also president of the Austrian Chinese Business Association, in the opening speech of an event entitled "Huawei -- Inside & Outside."

      The United States has been urging its allies to exclude Huawei from their 5G development, claiming the company's technology would compromise national and user security. Huawei executives have, on various occasions, refuted the U.S.-orchestrated allegations, citing the company's excellent cyber security record and willingness to accept supervision and suggestions of foreign customers and governments. Until now, no evidence has been raised to support the allegations.

      On Wednesday, Ciaran Martin, CEO of Britain's National Cyber Security Center and one of the country's most senior intelligence chiefs, said Britain is able to manage the security risks of using the Chinese company's telecoms equipment to build its next-generation 5G wireless networks. He added there was no evidence of malevolence by Huawei.

      As Britain is a member of the Five Eyes intelligence alliance which also include Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States, its decision about Huawei is likely to affect the way other countries treat the Chinese company.

      According to German media reports, the German cabinet held a meeting last weekend to review a report on Huawei by its own security services. The report said that the services had failed to find any evidence of spying.

      Earlier this month, German Chancellor Angela Merkel took a more moderate line on the issue. She refused to say that Germany would ban Huawei but noted that the company must provide assurances on data security.

      "We have never been asked by any government or any authority anywhere in the world ... to do anything that would compromise or jeopardize ... the security of customer networks," said Joe Kelly, Huawei's vice president of corporate communications, at the Thursday event. "If we ever are asked to do so, we will refuse."

      As most European carriers already use Huawei for a significant percentage of their existing 4G equipment, upgrading those networks with new gear from rivals would result in more operational challenges and costs, analysts said.

      Meanwhile, figures released by market analyst firm Canalys earlier suggested Huawei took up 23.6 percent of the overall European smartphone market with 13.3 million shipments in the last quarter of 2018.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378444571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| av网页在线免费观看| 91精品国产91久久综合蜜臀| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 国产人妻人伦精品| 永久免费中文字幕av| 一区二区三区在线高清视频| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片 | 亚洲精品综合色区二区| 日本少妇比比中文字幕| 边啃奶头边躁狠狠躁| 国产一区二区黑丝美女| 久久亚洲精品一区二区| 色综亚洲国产VV在线观看| 国产欧美亚洲精品第一页| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18 | 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 日韩熟女一区二区三区| yy111111在线尤物| 国产精品自偷自偷人妻熟女| 洞口县| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 亚洲色www成人永久网址| 国产无码网站在线观看| 横山县| 99国产综合精品-久久久久| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 欧美成A高清在线观看| 德令哈市| 精品国免费一区二区三区| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 极品诱惑一区二区三区| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 好大好深好猛好爽视频免费| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂|