亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pakistan PM invites India for dialogue amid escalating tensions across LoC

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-28 00:56:12|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      ?

      People watch a televised speech of Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan in Karachi, Pakistan, on Feb. 27, 2019. Imran Khan on Wednesday invited India for dialogue to counter terrorism and reduce tensions between the two neighbors. (Xinhua)

      ISLAMABAD/NEW DELHI, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday invited India for dialogue to counter terrorism and reduce tensions between the two neighbors.

      The Pakistani prime minister was addressing the nation amid tensions between the two countries following a recent suicide attack on the Indian police in Indian-controlled Kashmir.

      "Both countries cannot afford miscalculation because of the weapons we have. Pakistan is ready for dialogue to counter terrorism. Let's sit on the table to find out solution to the problems," Khan said after Pakistan army said its air force shot down two Indian fighter jets along the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir region.

      Confirming downing of the Indian fighter jets, the prime minister said, "Pakistan responded in compulsion" after the Indian aircraft had entered the Pakistan-controlled Kashmir.

      "We hold two Indian pilots," said Prime Minister Khan who reminded India that there had been miscalculations in the previous wars so there was a need to use logic and sagacity.

      Pakistan denied any involvement in the suicide attack and the prime minister promised investigation if India shared any actionable and credible evidence.

      Khan again offered cooperation to help India investigate the tragedy and hoped "better sense" will prevail and both countries need to resolve issues through talks.

      On the same day, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry said Indian forces fired along the LoC on Tuesday in Nikial and Khuiratta sectors in Pakistani side of the LoC, leaving four civilians dead.

      Meanwhile, Indian acting High Commissioner Gaurav Ahluwalia was summoned to the Foreign Ministry to lodge a formal protest and condemn the "unprovoked ceasefire violations" by the Indian forces.

      The Pakistan military said on Wednesday that it did not want to escalate the tension with India and urged New Delhi to accept its "offer of peace."

      Tensions grew between the two neighbors after India claimed to have carried out air strikes in the Pakistani side of LoC on Tuesday, and Pakistan said it shot down two Indian fighter jets inside Pakistani airspace earlier on Wednesday.

      India confirmed that Pakistan downed one of its fighter jets MiG-21 and the pilot had gone missing, which Pakistan claimed that he was in its custody.

      India also summoned Pakistan's Deputy High Commissioner Syed Haider Shah in New Delhi and appealed for the safety and safe return of the Indian Air Force (IAF) pilot, identified as Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, at the earliest date.

      "It was made clear that Pakistan would be well advised to ensure that no harm comes to the Indian defence personnel in its custody. India also expects his immediate and safe return," said an official communication given by India to the Pakistan acting high commissioner.

      Major General Asif Ghafoor, director general of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Pakistan army's media wing, told a press conference that "India should accept our offer of peace."

      He urged the international community to play its role to defuse the current soaring situation to save peace in the region as Pakistan did not want to push the region towards war.

      Ghafoor was briefing the media about Wednesday's situation in which Pakistan army said its air force shot down two Indian fighter jets inside the Pakistani airspace and ground troops arrested two pilots of the destroyed aircraft.

      Earlier Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs also said in a statement that "Pakistan has, therefore, taken strikes at the non-military target, avoiding human loss and collateral damage. Sole purpose (is) being to demonstrate our right, will and capability for self-defense."

      Pakistan's military also denied Indian media's reports that Indian forces shot down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet.

      India claimed that its air force targeted a camp of the Jaish-e-Muhammad group in Tuesday's airstrikes, which was blamed for the Feb. 14 suicide bombing on Indian paramilitary troopers in Indian-controlled Kashmir that killed some 40 people.

      Pakistan's Foreign Ministry spokesman said, "We have no intention of escalation, but are fully prepared to do so if forced into that paradigm. That is why we undertook the action with a clear warning and in broad daylight."

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: India,Pakistan
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378555211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕一区二区三区人妻精品| 久久青草免费91线频观看不卡| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频| 亚洲日本无码一区二区在线观看| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区| 91久久国产情侣真实对白| 免费av深夜在线观看| 女人国产香蕉久久精品| 国产丝袜高跟美腿一区在线| 久色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 偷拍激情视频一区二区三区| 成 人 色 网 站免费观看| 91在线区啪国自产网页 | 亚洲AV成人片色在线观看| 国产成人av综合色| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 草草地址线路①屁屁影院成人 | 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 国产成人久久精品流白浆| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 博湖县| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 日韩午夜在线视频观看| 欧美成人精品三级在线观看| 久久国产亚洲AV无码麻豆| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 亚洲AV无码精品色午夜超碰| 国产精品人妻一码二码尿失禁| 亚洲一区二区三区免费不卡| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 国产免费看网站v片不遮挡| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 无码国产精品高清免费| 亚洲免费成人免费视频| 国产桃色精品网站|