亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Driver of Egypt's deadly train accident arrested: top prosecutor

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-28 02:46:37|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- The driver of the deadly locomotive that crashed at Cairo main railway station on Wednesday has been arrested and the accident resulted from his recklessness, Egypt's top prosecutor said in a statement on Wednesday.

      Earlier on Wednesday, a train locomotive crashed into the buffer stop at the end of rail track at the main railway station near Ramses square in downtown Cairo, causing a massive fire and leaving 20 dead and 43 wounded.

      Prosecutor-general Nabil Sadeq said that the driver left the locomotive with its engine on to check another locomotive in the opposite direction that stuck with it.

      "The driver left the compartment without taking the measures of turning off the engine to check the situation with the driver of the other locomotive," said the prosecutor's statement.

      It explained that the driver of the opposite locomotive managed to disengage the two stuck locomotives while the other driver was out of the cab and the engine of his locomotive was on.

      "This led the locomotive in question to move without its driver at a high speed until it hit the concrete buffer stop at the end of the track," the statement explained.

      The tragedy led to the resignation of the country's then Transport Minister Hesham Arafat, which was accepted by by Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly.

      "There will be no leniency or complacency in holding those responsible for the accident accountable," Madbouly said at crash scene, stressing that "the era of keeping silent on those who fail to do their duties toward the Egyptian citizens is over."

      The cabinet ordered financial compensation of 80,000 Egyptian pounds (about 4,570 U.S. dollars) for the family of each deceased or each person with a consequent total disability and 25,000 pounds for each of the wounded.

      The Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered to hold accountable, after investigation, those responsible for the accident, offering sincere condolences to the families of the victims.

      Egypt witnessed a number of deadly train accidents over the past few years, in which hundreds were killed and injured.

      In August 2017, a train crash in the northern coastal province of Alexandria and left at least 49 dead. Later in February 2018, a collision of two trains in Beheira province north of Cairo killed 12 people.

      The deadliest train accident in Egypt took place in Giza's district of Ayyat in 2002, which killed 350 passengers when a fire broke out in a train coming from Upper Egypt, forcing many passengers to jump for their lives.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378555851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 日本在线一区二区三区观看| 亚洲视频一区| 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕| 啊灬用力灬啊灬啊灬啊灬| 99色网站| 精品少妇大屁股白浆无码| 国产尤物av尤物在线看| 不卡AV中文字幕手机看| 国产va在线播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲午夜av福利久久久一区| 国产精品久久久久久久久免费观看| 国产V日韩V亚洲欧美久久| 91精品国产91久久综合| 色婷婷综合激情综在线播放| 日本一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产人av一区二区三区在线观看| 成在线人免费视频播放| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区 | 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 久久久久无码精品国| 公交车最后一排| 久久久99精品视频| 99久久婷婷这里只有精品| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 男女xx00上下抽搐动态图| 精品久久久亚洲中文字幕|