亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israel rejects UN report on "war crimes" in Gaza

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-01 00:37:06|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JERUSALEM, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- Israel rejected on Thursday a United Nations report, which found Israel may have committed crimes against humanity in response to Palestinians' protests in the Gaza Strip.

      Israel slammed the report by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) as "biased."

      "The council is setting new records for hypocrisy and mendacity out of an obsessive hatred of Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement.

      He accused Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist movement that runs Gaza, of firing rockets at Israeli citizens and carrying out "terrorist activity during the violent demonstrations along the fence."

      "Israel will not allow Hamas to attack Israel's sovereignty and people, and will maintain the right of self-defense," he said.

      Israel's Minister of Public Security and Minister of Strategic Affairs Gilad Erdan rejected the report as "patently false" and said that the UNHRC has "long lost its legitimacy."

      In a statement released by his office, Erdan said that the army's actions in Gaza will not be changed.

      "The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) and Israeli security forces will continue to protect Israeli citizens in the south, regardless of the UNHRC's false and absurd reports," he added.

      UN investigators have accused Israeli soldiers of intentionally firing on civilians and said that they might have committed "war crimes" in their lethal response to a string of protests that were held between March 30 and Dec. 31 of 2018.

      The independent Commission of Inquiry, set up last year by the UNHRC, said that Israeli forces killed 189 people and shot more than 6,100 others with live ammunition near the fence that divides the two territories.

      In a statement, the panel said that it found "reasonable grounds to believe that Israeli snipers shot at journalists, health workers, children and persons with disabilities, knowing that they were clearly recognizable as such."

      The report said that 35 of those killed were children, three were clearly identifiable paramedics and two were clearly marked journalists, the report said.

      The Palestinian Authority welcomed the report and urged the International Criminal Court to "immediately" open an investigation into the alleged crimes.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378584671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丝袜美腿国产精品视频| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 国内精品久久久久精免费| 538亚洲欧美国产日韩在线精品| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 可以直接免费观看的av网站| 一边做一边说国语对白| 久久黄色激情精品网站| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 在线播放无码后入内射少妇| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 3亚洲日韩在线精品区| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 国产免费视频一区二区| 青青青国产精品一区二区| 免费无遮挡毛片中文字幕| 扎赉特旗| 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 成人免费无码精品国产电影| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 成人乱人乱一区二区三区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽不卡视频| av中文字幕少妇人妻| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 毛片网站在线看| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 午夜视频免费观看一区二区| 欧美xxxx新一区二区三区| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 在线视频免费观看| 永登县| 精品三级久久久久久久| 九九热精品视频在线| 亚洲无码中文字幕日韩无码| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品|