亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      DPRK state media says DPRK, U.S. will "continue productive dialogues"

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-01 11:14:24|Editor: WX
      Video PlayerClose

      PYONGYANG, March 1 (Xinhua) -- Leaders of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States had "constructive and candid" talks in Hanoi Thursday and will "continue productive dialogues" to address issues of mutual concern, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Friday.

      "They had a constructive and candid exchange of their opinions over the practical issues arising in opening up a new era of the improvement of the DPRK-U.S. relations on the basis of the progress," the KCNA report said.

      The Hanoi summit "offered an important occasion for deepening mutual respect and trust and putting the relations between the two countries on a new stage," it added.

      Despite "antagonism and confrontation" deriving from seven-decade-long hostile relations and "inevitable hardships and difficulties" ahead, both sides could "create a significant advance in the DPRK-U.S. relations as desired by the peoples of the two countries if they firmly join hands to overcome hardships and difficulties with wisdom and patience," it said.

      "They agreed to keep in close touch with each other for the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and the epochal development of the DPRK-U.S. relations in the future, too, and continue productive dialogues for settling the issues discussed at the Hanoi Summit," the report said.

      DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump abruptly cut short their two-day summit Thursday without signing an agreement as planned previously.

      Trump said Thursday afternoon in Hanoi at a press briefing that the main impediment to a deal was Kim's requirement that the United States lift sanctions against Pyongyang "in their entirety" in exchange for denuclearizing a "large portion" of the DPRK's nuclear program, which was not acceptable by the United States.

      However, DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho told a news conference early Friday morning that his country only asked for a partial lifting of sanctions at the meeting with Trump, contradicting what Trump said earlier.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100901378600231
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| 人妻少妇久久精品一区二区| 亚洲国产日韩在线精品频道| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 欧美—iGAO视频网| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区男男| 国产女人乱子对白av片| 国产精品香港三级国产av | 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看 | 国产成人精品亚洲午夜| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲第一黄片大全| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 延庆县| 美女裸体无遮挡免费视频国产| 亚洲熟熟妇xxxx| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 亚洲精品一区网站在线观看| 黄色一区二区三区四区| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 日韩国产成人无码av毛片| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 视频一区精品自拍| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久| 国产一区二区在线观看视频免费| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍亚洲| 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡 | 凤阳县| 亚洲高清精品50路| 精品一二三四区在线观看| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 国产成人亚洲综合色就色|