亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Philippine justice department to indict former health chief, several other officials

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-01 22:37:52|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, March 1 (Xinhua) -- The Philippine Department of Justice (DOJ) said on Friday that it has found probable cause to indict former Heath Secretary Janette Garin and several others in connection with the deaths of eight children that availed of Dengvaxia dengue vaccine.

      The DOJ said in a statement that prosecutors found Garin and the other respondents "exhibited 'inexcusable lack of precaution and foresight' when they facilitated, with undue haste, 'the registration and purchase of Dengvaxia' and used the vaccine in implementing a school-based dengue mass immunization program."

      It said the panel of prosecutors, who conducted the preliminary investigation on the deaths of children allegedly linked to the administration of the Dengvaxia vaccine, has found probable cause to indict Garin and nine other officials from the Department of Health, along with officials of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the Philippines and French drugmaker Sanofi Pasteur, for reckless imprudence resulting to homicide.

      "The panel found sufficient evidence that Garin and the other respondents circumvented various regulations in the purchase of 3.5 billion pesos worth of Dengvaxia vaccine which constituted proof of their reckless imprudence," the statement read.

      According to the DOJ, the panel further found that clinical trials for Dengvaxia were not yet completed when it was purchased and rolled out for use in the mass immunization program. But despite ongoing clinical trials, it said the FDA approved the vaccine's registration.

      If convicted, the DOJ said Garin and the other respondents face a penalty of, among others, up to six years imprisonment for each count.

      Dengvaxia was the first promising vaccine for dengue. The Philippine government launched a mass government-back immunization program in 2016 for public school children under then-health secretary Janette Garin and over 830,000 Philippine students got Dengvaxia.

      In November 2017, the French pharmaceutical company Sanofi Pasteur issued an advisory warning of the risk posed by its Dengue vaccine to those without prior infection.

      Sanofi Pasteur said in the latest finding, the Dengue vaccine called Dengvaxia can cause a more severe dengue infection among individuals who had not been previously infected with the dengue virus.

      Philippine media then reported several children died due to the Dengue vaccine.

      Philippine lawmakers, government officials and the public blamed that the key health officials during the former administration should be responsible for the mess.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378613071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满少妇av无码专区| 狠狠久久精品中文字幕无码| 日韩成人精品日本亚洲| 无码av不卡免费播放| 亚洲大尺度在线| 麻豆蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 熟女系列丰满熟妇av| 中文字幕在线人妻视频| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频| 精品亚洲国产探花在线播放| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频| 日本精品视频一视频高清| 日本japanesexxxx高潮| 日本少妇高潮喷水XXXXXXX| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲五月七月丁香缴情| 91精品国产一区自在线拍| 一区国产二区亚洲三区另类| 一区二区三区日本大片| 蜜臀av一区二区三区人妻在线| 欧美中文字幕在线看| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 日韩女人毛片在线播放| 蜜桃亚洲精品一区二区三区 | 人妻久久999精品1024| 永久成人无码激情视频免费 | 国产一区二区三区资源在线观看 | 日本在线一区二区三区观看| 日韩精品首页在线观看| 国产性色av高清在线观看| h视频在线播放| 亚洲 美腿 欧美 偷拍| 不卡一区二区三区四区视频| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线 | 日韩AV无码中文无码AV| 中文字幕一区二区彩花|