亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Houthi shelling leaves 3 civilians killed, 10 injured in Yemen's Hodeidah: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-03 04:59:03|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, March 2 (Xinhua) -- At least three Yemeni civilians were killed while 10 others injured when intensified Houthi shelling targeted residential neighborhoods in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Saturday, a government official told Xinhua.

      The source, who preferred to be unnamed, said that the Houthi fighters launched an intensified shelling against government-controlled sites and residential areas in Tuhyata district of Hodeidah province.

      He said that around 45 mortar shells were fired randomly by the Houthi rebels against Tuhyata, leaving three civilians killed and nearly 10 others critically injured.

      A medical official confirmed to Xinhua that "the field hospitals couldn't cope with the increased number of injured civilians as a result of the indiscriminate Houthi shelling."

      "Some seriously injured people including civilians were shifted to receive treatment at hospitals in Aden province," the source said.

      A statement revealed by the pro-government Giants Brigades blamed the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels for "committing a new massacre in Hodeidah."

      A source of the pro-government forces told Xinhua by phone saying that "Houthis started attacking our military locations and there will be a response for that violation."

      "Today, the Houthi rebels stepped military operations with no respect for the cease-fire brokered by the United Nations in Hodeidah," the source added.

      The UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths concluded Thursday his two-day talks with senior leaders of the Houthi group but did not succeed in convincing the group to start withdrawal from Hodeidah.

      The warring forces have so far failed to withdraw from Hodeidah and its southern districts in accordance with the UN-sponsored Stockholm Peace Agreement reached last December.

      The deal aimed to avert an all-out offensive on the lifeline port city, which is the key entry of Yemen's most commercial imports and international aid.

      The Saudi-led military coalition intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Houthi rebels forced him into exile and seized much of the country's north, including the capital Sanaa and Hodeidah.

      The four-year civil war has killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others, and pushed the country to the brink of famine.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378637751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀视频在线观看一区二区| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 国产综合久久久久影院| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| 麻豆成人久久精品综合网址| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲| 久久人妻av不卡中文字幕| 97国产一区二区精品久久呦| 国产成人免费a在线视频| 国语自产精品视频在线第100页| 少妇性荡欲视频| 免费人成视频x8x8日本| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 盘锦市| 新久久久高清黄色国产| 国产主播av福利精品一区| 亚洲精品国产综合99| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 霍山县| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| a亚洲视频| 康马县| 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 琪琪的色原网站| 亚洲理论电影在线观看| 盐城市| 黄 色 成 年 人 网 站免费| 久久中文精品无码中文字幕| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 人妻精品动漫h无码| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 在线日韩精品视频在线| 久久久久无码中文字幕| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区| 国产亚洲精品久久久久丝瓜| 日本中文字幕一区二区在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国产av主|