亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Saudi-backed gov't forces clash with Houthi rebels in Yemen's Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-04 00:17:34|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, March 3 (Xinhua) -- Forces loyal to the Saudi-backed Yemeni government clashed with fighters of the Houthi group in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Sunday, an army officer told Xinhua.

      "Intense clashes broke out between the government forces and the Houthi fighters in the eastern neighborhoods of Hodeidah," the Hodeidah-based army officer said on condition of anonymity.

      The government forces captured seven Houthi fighters and destroyed a number of military vehicles belonging to the rebel group during the clashes, the source added.

      Other Yemeni government officials said the clashes were sparked by the sporadic shelling of the Houthi rebels on the government-controlled sites despite the UN-brokered cease-fire in Hodeidah.

      Casualties were caused by the clashes, they added.

      Houthi media, however, reported that the government forces backed by the Saudi-led coalition launched heavy artillery shelling against Kilo 16 neighborhood and other areas in Hodeidah.

      The military escalation came after the two warring rivals continually traded accusations of breaching the UN-brokered cease-fire deal.

      Earlier in the day, British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt visited Aden, which is the first time that a Western foreign minister has travelled to war-torn Yemen since the start of the conflict in 2015.

      In a display of Britain's support for the Yemeni government and the UN efforts to secure peace, Hunt met with Yemeni Deputy Prime Minister Ahmed Saeed Khanbashi and Foreign Minister Khaled Yamani at the presidential compound.

      "The process could be dead within weeks if we do not see both sides sticking to their commitments in Stockholm," he said in Aden through a short video posted on Twitter.

      The Yemeni warring parties reached the peace deal in Stockholm last December. Despite sporadic attacks, they have largely held the cease-fire in Hodeidah since it went into force on Dec. 18, 2018.

      However, both sides have since delayed the implementation of withdrawing forces for several times.

      According to the deal, the mutual withdrawal should be carried out in two phases starting from the ports of Ras Isa, Saleef and Hodeidah, which are all under the Houthi control, and concluding with full withdrawal from inside and around the city.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support the government of President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Houthi rebels forced him into exile and seized much of the country's north, including the capital Sanaa and Hodeidah.

      The four-year civil war has killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others, and pushed the country to the brink of famine.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378663211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产剧情一区在线观看| 平阳县| 日本中文字幕有码高清| 久久中文字幕av第二页| 扒开女人内裤猛进猛出免费视频| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 免费女人高潮流视频在线观看| 国产精品剧情一区二区三区av| 国产精品丝袜美女在线观看| 区无码字幕中文色| 国产精品美女主播一区| 扬州市| 精精国产xxx在线视频app| 97夜夜澡人人爽人人模人人喊 | 无码Av在线一区二区三区| 69国产成人综合久久精| 国产精品久久久久7777| 日产亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡网站| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| 黄色免费在线网址| 国产日韩欧美911在线观看| 国产不卡一区二区av| 色中文字幕视频在线观看 | 亚洲人成网站久久久综合| 亚洲精品国产二区三区在线| 亚洲精品女主播麻豆久久91| 青青草国内视频在线观看| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 色综合天天综合狠狠爱_ | 宅宅少妇无码| 日韩av无码中文字幕| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| av网站入口在线免费观看| 常州市| 亚洲老熟妇愉情magnet| 亚洲欧美综合精品久久成人网| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久| 久久99久久精品视频|