亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Former Nissan chairman Ghosn approved of bail after over 100 days in detention

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-06 00:19:08|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, March 5 (Xinhua) -- Former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn was approved by a Tokyo court on Tuesday to be released on bail after being detained for more than 100 days on charges of financial misconduct, local media reported.

      Ghosn could possibly walk out of the Tokyo Detention House on Wednesday after due processes are finished with the bail money paid.

      "I am innocent and totally committed to vigorously defending myself in a fair trial against these meritless and unsubstantiated accusations," Ghosn said in a statement released by his representative in the United States.

      The Court granted bail to Ghosn and rejected an appeal against the bail from prosecutors late Tuesday, meaning the former auto tycoon can be released for the first time since his arrest on Nov. 19 last year.

      The ousted chairman will be requested to remain in Japan, with limited use of mobile phones and a computer in his lawyer's office during the day, as well as surveillance of a security camera at his residence's entrance.

      Ghosn, 64, has legal representation including that from newly-appointed lawyer Junichiro Hironaka who filed the request for bail with the court on Thursday.

      It was the third attempt his legal team had requested bail for their client, after the first two were rejected by the court.

      "I'm glad the court has decided to grant bail. It accepted the strict monitoring conditions that the defense team proposed," Hironaka told a press briefing on Tuesday.

      Ghosn, a French citizen born in Brazil, joined Nissan in 1999 and brought the ailing automaker out of its financial difficulties under a capital alliance with Renault. He became Renault's chief executive officer in 2005 but has been stripped of his position amid the scandals.

      Mitsubishi Motors joined the Nissan-Renault alliance in 2016. Renault owns a 43.4-percent stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15-percent stake in Renault and a 34-percent stake in Mitsubishi Motors.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091378714851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线亚洲精品国产成人二区| 国产精品女丝袜白丝袜| 日韩精品一区二区在线看| 国产白嫩漂亮美女在线观看| 国产成人福利在线视老湿机| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 成人无码在线视频网站| 成人年鲁鲁在线观看视频| 国产亚洲AV片在线观看16女人| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡| 久爱无码精品免费视频在线观看| 3亚洲日韩在线精品区| 中文亚洲AV片在线观看无码| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 中文字幕av无码不卡免费| 亚洲精品一区久久久久久| 色777狠狠狠综合| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 久久99综合精品国产首页| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页 | 久久99久国产精品黄片| 亚洲AV怡红院影院怡春院| 按摩女内射少妇一二三区| 灵宝市| 美女爽好多水快进来视频| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 三级全黄的视频在线观看| 中文字幕在线播放一区| 色琪琪一区二区三区亚洲区| 久久亚洲av成人一二三区| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av | 人人添人人妻人人爽夜欢视av|