亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Palestinians condemn Israel's decision to list Hamas TV as terrorist group

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-07 01:35:35|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA, March 6 (Xinhua) -- The Palestinians largely condemned on Wednesday the Israeli decision of considering al-Aqsa Satellite Television Channel, which is run by Islamic Hamas movement, a terrorist group.

      The Hamas-run TV channel said in an emailed press statement that the Israeli decision "is largely condemned," adding that "it puts the lives of dozens of journalists and technical crews as well as the buildings of the channel into risk."

      "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is using such hostile remarks and decisions in the frame of the election campaign that he is practicing against his political rivals," the statement said.

      It added that "al-Aqsa TV reaffirms that it is a Palestinian media institution that acts in accordance with the rights of journalists and the freedom of press which were guaranteed by the international law."

      Meanwhile, the Hamas-run governmental press office said in a press statement that Israel "is circulating claims, allegations and accusations that are totally untrue and fabricated to justify targeting the Palestinian press."

      The website of the Israeli army had earlier said that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, who is also Israel's Minister of Defence, issued a decision that considered al-Aqsa TV "a terrorist group."

      The Committee to Support Journalists that belongs to the Palestinian Journalists Union said in a statement that considering the TV channel a terrorist group "is an extension to the series of the Israeli targeting of Palestinian media institutions."

      "The decision is so dangerous and it is a serious indication that gives Israel a free hand to target the Palestinian media in order to hide the truth that clearly shows the real crimes of the Israeli occupation against our people," the statement said.

      Abdulatif al-Qanoua, Hamas spokesman in Gaza, said that the Israeli decision against al-Aqsa TV "encourages the occupation to target the Palestinian media institutions and organizations."

      On Nov. 12 last year, Israeli army warplanes destroyed the main building of al-Aqsa TV in Gaza city following a wave of tension between Israel and Hamas-led militants.

      The building of al-Aqsa TV has been destroyed three times since 2008 by Israeli warplanes.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091378739631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无 | AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 欧美三级不卡在线播放| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 国产一区二区内射最近人| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 欧洲无码一级毛片无遮挡| 老肥熟女老女人野外免费区 | 亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 亚洲色成人WWW永久网站| 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩久久| 岛国av一区在线播放| 国产精品久久福利网站| 库车县| 九九久久国产精品大片| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 欧美精品三级在线| 亚洲中文字幕有综合久久| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 建平县| 亚洲无码激情视频在线观看| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区东京热久久| 固阳县| 亚州五十路伊人网| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 澳门毛片精品一区二区三区| 通榆县| 亚洲日韩国产精品不卡一区在线| 久久精品中文騷妇女内射| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 国产精品美女黄色av| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看|