亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 2 dozen fighters including 4 security personnel killed in W. Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-11 15:11:04|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      KABUL, March 11 (Xinhua) -- At least 14 fighters including 10 Taliban militants and four security personnel have been killed following a fierce clash in Afghanistan's western Badghis province, an official said Monday.

      The clash erupted Sunday night after the Taliban militants stormed security checkpoints in Bala Murghab district of the province, leaving four government troops dead and four others wounded, Jamshid Shahabi, the provincial governor's spokesman, said.

      He added that at least 10 Taliban militants were killed and over a dozen others injured in the overnight conflict.

      Meanwhile, Abdul Azizbig, head of the provincial council, claimed that 16 army soldiers had been killed and 20 others wounded following a few days conflict in the restive Bala Murghab district.

      Azizbig has also warned that the beleaguered district may collapse if supportive forces fail to arrive at the site on time.

      Taliban militants have yet to make comments on the situation.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378859751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲 | 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站 | 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 丰满人妻无奈张开双腿av| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 亚洲av无码av在线播放| 亚洲一区二区在线免费观看视频 | 91久久精品一二三区蜜桃| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬| 日本少妇比比中文字幕| 人妻无码中文专区久久AV| 国产美女胸大一区二区三区 | 麻栗坡县| 青青草视频华人绿色在线| 国产精品女丝袜白丝袜 | 日日a.v拍夜夜添久久免费| 在线不卡免费视频| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视频中文字幕| 日韩区欧美国产区在线观看| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 中文字幕无码一区二区三四区| avの在线观看不卡| 欧美亚洲日韩在线在线影院| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 国产精品自拍一区视频在线观看| 人妻精品一区二区三区av| 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| 亚洲日韩欧美自拍他拍| 波多结野衣一区二区三区| 久久青草免费91线频观看不卡| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 在线人妻无码一区二区| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 久久久久日本精品人妻aⅴ毛片|