亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Figure skating chief plays down China's chance at coming worlds

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-12 22:59:29|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, March 12 (Xinhua) -- Zhao Hongbo, head coach of the Chinese figure skating team, told media Tuesday that China might have few chances to make podium finish at the upcoming world championships but they'd fight all way there.

      "We've suffered some problems with the most experienced skaters, both pairs and singles, and our young talents are far from being world class," said Zhao after a training session which is open to media.

      The annual world championships are slated on March 18-24 in Saitama, Japan and China will be represented by two singles, two pairs and two ice dancing couples with Olympic silver medalists Sui Wenjing/Han Cong leading the squad.

      "One year after PyeongChang Winter Games, Sui is still haunted by her foot injury, while her partner Han is not so well either, especially with his waist. The four-month sideline cost them a lot. They are definitely not in their best form," Zhao added.

      Sui and Han missed almost the whole 2018-2019 season after the 23-year-old Sui received surgery on her bone fatigue fractured right foot last March.

      It's not until earlier July, 2018 that Sui ended her in-hospital rehabilitation and came back to the national squad, and her return to regular on-ice training was even later.

      The duo of Harbin natives, however, came back to win the Four Continents Championships last month, their first international event after ten months away from competition rink.

      "Everyone can see that they are so eager to train better, but there's something you cannot hush up," Zhao said.

      The pair suffered another setback recently when Sui committed a big fall during training last month after their short trip to DPR Korea for an exhibition show.

      "We had another ten days and more to be sidelined since Sui's injured again, and did not resume routine training until last week," Han told a post-training interview.

      "Actually, we don't have enough competitions this season to get our two programs well tested," Han said.

      "Now the worlds are coming. We're both exciting and anxious at the same time. Sui even takes an extra training session by herself everyday," he added.

      According to Zhao, the Chinese national team will also sent this season's Grand Prix Finals silver medalists Peng Cheng/Jin Yang for the worlds, as well as PyeongChang's fourth-placed men's single skater Jin Boyang, a 16-year-old newbie Chen Hongyi for the women's singles, and Wang Shiyue/Liu Xinyu and Chen Hong/Sun Zhuoming for the ice dance event.

      "We are not expecting too much for the championships but we'll give all out for some fair results," said Zhao.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378895201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 国产精品久久久久久久福利| 玩弄人妻少妇精品视频| 亚洲无线码1区| 谁有在线观看av中文| 国产在线视频h| 久久久9色精品国产一区二区三区| 无码高清视频在线播放十区| 18禁成人黄网站免费观看| 精品无码av不卡一区二区三区 | 高清dvd碟片生活片| 九九久久精品大片| 久久av高潮av喷水av无码| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰| 午夜电影| 高清欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 日本一区二区三区专区| 偷窥 性别 瘾 xxxxx| 一级毛片免费不卡在线| 亚洲国产精品成人久久av| 91精品91久久久久久| 日韩av不卡一二三区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久 | 国产成年无码久久久久下载| 亚洲AV无码未成人网站久久精品| 国精品人妻无码一区免费视频电影| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区在线| 亚洲性色ai无码| 亚洲AV日韩AV无码A一区| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 午夜福利不卡无码视频| 亚洲熟妇网| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 无码8090精品久久一区| 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 亚洲人成电影综合网站色www|