亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Boeing 737 MAX 8 grounded in much of Asia-Pacific region over safety concerns

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-13 16:13:27|Editor: mingmei
      Video PlayerClose

      HONG KONG, March 13 (Xinhua) -- The Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft have been grounded in a number of countries and regions in Asia-Pacific amid safety concerns following the fatal crash of an Ethiopian Airlines' passenger jet on Sunday.

      The Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 bound for Nairobi, Kenya crashed shortly after taking off from Addis Ababa on Sunday, killing all 157 people on board.

      It was the second deadly crash for a Boeing 737 MAX 8 model in less than five months. The first one occurred in October last year when an aircraft of the same model operated by Indonesia's Lion Air plunged into the water off western Indonesia minutes after taking off, killing 189 people.

      China's civil aviation regulator on Monday ordered domestic airlines to suspend commercial operations of all Boeing 737-8 airplanes.

      "Given that two accidents both involved the newly delivered Boeing 737-8 planes and happened during the take-off phase, they had some degree of similarity," the Civil Aviation Administration said on its website, adding that the move was in line with the principle of zero tolerance for safety hazards.

      Indonesia's transport ministry said on Monday that Indonesia has suspended operations of all Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes operated by airlines in the country.

      "We have temporarily grounded the planes to conduct inspection," the ministry's spokesman Hengki Angkasawan told Xinhua, "Boeing has informed us some findings in a release. We will inspect based on them. Later, If we find (violation) we will fully ground the planes."

      He did not give further details on how long the inspection will take.

      Boeing 737 MAX planes are operated by two Indonesian carriers - Lion Air and state-owned PT Garuda Indonesia, according to Hengki.

      Lion Air has ordered 222 Boeing 737 MAX 8, 9 and 10 valued at 22 billion U.S. dollars with delivery by 2035.

      Managing Director of Lion Air Group Daniel Putu said on Tuesday that currently the airline and Boeing are conducting talks and renegotiation on the cancelation of the orders and the possibility of changing them with other types of planes.

      The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore also temporarily suspended all Boeing 737 MAX flights in its airspace on Tuesday.

      The decision was made "in light of two fatal accidents involving Boeing 737 MAX aircraft in less than five months," the aviation regulator said.

      Eastar Jet, the only South Korean air carrier that owns two Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes, decided on Tuesday to temporarily ground the jets to alleviate public concerns about the plane's safety.

      South Korea's transport ministry conducted an emergency safety check on Monday on the two Boeing planes owned by the budget carrier.

      Australia's Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) said on Tuesday night that all 737 MAX flights in and out of the country had been suspended in the interest of public safety.

      "CASA regrets any inconvenience to passengers but believes it is important to always put safety first," said Shane Carmody, CASA chief executive and director of aviation safety.

      The Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia also ordered an immediate suspension of all flights of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 in its airspace on Tuesday while clarifying no Malaysian carriers operates the aircraft.

      Meanwhile, the Indian government has decided to ground with immediate effect the entire fleet of Boeing 737 MAX operating in the country.

      "These planes will be grounded till appropriate modifications and safety measures are undertaken to ensure their safe operations," said the country's Aviation Ministry in a tweet late on Tuesday.

      According to media reports, SpiceJet and Jet Airways are the only two private airlines in India that operate Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft. SpiceJet has 12 such planes. Jet Airways' five such planes are already grounded due to the airline's financial issues.

      The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam decided to close the Vietnamese air space to Boeing 737 MAX since 10:00 a.m. local time of Wednesday.

      To date, no airline in Vietnam has used Boeing 737 MAX.

      Also on Wednesday, Fiji decided to temporarily ground its fleet of Boeing 737 MAX aircraft, and New Zealand announced it has suspended the operation of Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft to or from the country.

      The Civil Aviation Department of China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government announced on Wednesday that operation of all Boeing 737 MAX aircraft into, out of and over Hong Kong will be temporarily prohibited from 6:00 p.m. local time (1000 GMT).

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378918641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品视频不卡| 襄樊市| 乌鲁木齐县| 国产日韩亚洲一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三级| 国产91在线免费| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 丰满人妻无奈张开双腿av| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 久久91精品国产91久| 女女热在线视频精品| 国产伦精品一区二区亚洲| 久久精品色一情一乱一伦| 色欲aⅴ亚洲情无码av| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 国产AV秘 无码一区二区三区 | 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文 | 亚洲视频一区二区久久久| www.亚洲天堂.com| 日本一区二区三区四区不卡视频| 国产精品毛片一区二区熟女| 一片内射视频在线观看| 国产chinese在线视频| 日韩av手机在线| 99热国产成人最新精品| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区霸乳| 精品少妇人妻av一区二区三区| 午夜影视啪啪免费体验区入口| 午夜爽毛片| 一二三三免费观看视频| 锡林郭勒盟| 免费无遮挡无码视频在线观看| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 亚洲成人免费在线| 免费看女人与善牲交| 一区二区三区不卡免费av| 无码丰满熟妇浪潮一区二区av| 电白县|