亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN Security Council holds consultations on Yemen as peace deal stalls

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-14 03:07:08|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, March 13 (Xinhua) -- The Security Council on Wednesday held closed-door consultations on Yemen at a time when an agreement between the government and Houthi rebels seems to have stalled.

      "The (UN) Special Envoy for Yemen, Martin Griffiths, briefed council members on the implementation of the Stockholm Agreement. He informed council members that we are still working with the parties to make the redeployment (of troops) in Hodeidah a reality," Stephane Dujarric, the UN secretary-general's spokesman, told reporters.

      The redeployment of troops in Hodeidah and other two Red Sea ports is part of the Stockholm Agreement reached in December 2018 under UN auspices.

      Asked if the United Nations has a sense that the agreement is unraveling, Dujarric said: "I would not use the term 'unraveling.' I think patience and determination (is) really the name of the game. No one expected this to be easy."

      He said Griffiths and Gen. Michael Lollesgaard, the UN official who oversees the redeployment of troops, are determined to help the parties reach an agreement to implement what was agreed to.

      French ambassador to the United Nations Francois Delattre, who chaired the Security Council consultations, said that everything was on the table and was discussed "in a very very good spirit."

      "It was an outstanding session. Very good session, strong agreement to support Martin Griffiths and Gen. Lollesgaard."

      German ambassador Christoph Heusgen, who attended the consultations, said "there was frustration" around the table over the lack of progress.

      But he added: "There is no alternative but to continue on that process and to use all the different channels that are at our disposal to get the parties to implement the Stockholm Agreement."

      He said the briefers "gave a full picture of the situation in Hodeidah" and the status quo of other hot spot issues concerning the Stockholm Agreement.

      Representatives of the Yemeni government and the Houthis agreed last month on the first phase of troop withdrawal from Hodeidah. But the agreement has not materialized. Along with the lack of progress in the redeployment of troops, there are worrying reports of intensified fighting on the ground.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521378927421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 素人系列免费在线观看| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 性欧美free高清video| 亚洲日韩精品AⅤ片无码富二代| 国产精品反差婊在线观看| 国产精品第三页在线看| 女人喷潮完整视频| 亚洲精品国产二区三区在线| 亚洲AV无码永久在线观看| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 图图国产亚洲综合网站| 中文天堂在线视频| 伊人中文字幕无码专区| 亚洲成人手机在线| 91国产超碰在线观看| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 国产成人午夜福利院 | 亚洲日韩国产欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲男人综合久久综合天堂| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看 | 固原市| 亚洲一区区| 久久精品国产久精国产80cm | 啊灬用力灬啊灬啊灬啊灬| 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院 | 欧美一级日韩一级亚洲一级| av免费看网站在线观看| 久草热这里只有精品在线| 亚洲高清国产拍精品26u| 久热精品视频在线视频| av网站入口在线免费观看| 国产免费av片在线观看播放|