亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New Zealand PM says terror suspect used modified weapons in mosque attacks

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-16 12:22:29|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand, March 16 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Saturday that the suspect of the deadly mosque attacks used modified semi-automatic weapons.

      She told a press conference in Wellington that there were still 39 people in hospital, 11 of whom in critical conditions.

      The prime minister said the two police officers who arrested Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian man, deserved plaudits for their bravery.

      Tarrant was charged with murder Saturday morning.

      The terrorist attack left 49 dead and 48 people wounded in two Christchurch mosques. Tarrant was apprehended along with two other Australian men.

      Earlier in the day, Ardern said the country's gun law would be changed.

      "Our gun law will be changed" said Ardern, noting that the killers had legitimate gun license.

      Five guns were discovered, two of which were semi-automatic guns, she said. Other weapons and firearms were also retrieved by the police after the attacks on Friday.

      Christchurch Mayor Lianne Dalziel on Saturday extended her condolences to the victims and their families and people who are affected by the attacks.

      "Our thoughts go to the victims and their families and everyone that being affect," Dalziel told Xinhua, calling the event "an unspeakable tragedy." She also acknowledged the extraordinary response from the police and first responders.

      "An attack on the Muslin community is an attack on us, on Christchurch and on New Zealand," Dalziel said.

      She believed that Christchurch people will go through this together by "looking after each other ... in many diverse communities in our city."

      "We need to make sure that everyone feels safe, and everyone feels welcome and everyone feels a part of the city," the mayor said.

      Major public events during the weekend have all been cancelled across New Zealand after the attacks.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378996921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品无码国产片| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 亚洲最新av在线观看| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 国产精品美女久久久久av超清| 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文在线| 午夜免费福利一区二区无码AV| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 欧美精品三级在线| 亚洲αv在线精品糸列| 精美亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 爱色精品视频一区二区| 一区二区韩国福利网站 | 建德市| 国产在亚洲线视频观看| 曰韩亚洲av人人夜夜澡人人爽| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 韩国午夜理论在线观看| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页| 欧美一区二区午夜福利在线yw| 天堂av无码大芭蕉伊人av孕妇黑人 | 国产精品成人久久一区二区| 国产情侣一区在线| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲成人免费在线| 99久久免费只有精品国产| 日本中文字幕一区二区高清在线| 91精品国产91久久综合蜜臀| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 国产在线无码av完整版在线观看| 国产一级淫片a免费播放口| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区, | 久久久久成人片免费观看r| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 阳原县|