亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Terror suspect reportedly uses modified weapons in New Zealand mosque attacks as intelligence failures probed

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-16 13:32:38|Editor: Yang Yi
      Video PlayerClose

      NEW ZEALAND-WELLINGTON-PM-CHRISTCHURCH-ATTACKS-BRIEFING

      New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern reacts during a briefing in Wellington, capital of New Zealand, on March 16, 2019. Jacinda Ardern reiterated to the public on Saturday morning that the country's gun law will be changed. Gunmen opened fire in two separate mosques in Christchurch on Friday, killing 49 people and wounding 48 others. (Xinhua/Guo Lei)

      CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand, March 16 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Saturday that the suspect of the deadly mosque attacks used modified semi-automatic weapons.

      She told a press conference that there were still 39 people in hospital, 11 of whom in critical conditions.

      The prime minister said the two police officers who arrested Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian man, deserved plaudits for their bravery.

      Tarrant was charged with murder and appeared in court briefly on Saturday morning.

      The terrorist attacks left 49 people dead and 48 others wounded in two Christchurch mosques. Tarrant was apprehended along with two other Australian men.

      Earlier in the day, Ardern said the country's gun law would be changed.

      "Our gun law will be changed" said Ardern, noting that the killers had a legitimate gun license.

      Five guns were discovered, two of which were semi-automatic guns, she said. Other weapons and firearms were also retrieved by the police after the attacks on Friday.

      Police Commissioner Mike Bush told another press conference that his top priority was on public safety across New Zealand and was supporting the victims and staff involved.

      "The investigation into the intelligence failures is also a priority," Bush said.

      The police chief was joined by representatives from the agencies working on the ground -- Victim's Support, City Council, Civil Defence, Fire and Emergency and the Defence Force.

      Bush acknowledged the bravery of the public, police officers and emergency responders.

      He said the arrest took 36 minutes from the first emergency call.

      Christchurch Mayor Lianne Dalziel on Saturday extended her condolences to the victims and their families and people who are affected by the attacks.

      "Our thoughts go to the victims and their families and everyone that being affect," Dalziel said. She also acknowledged the extraordinary response from the police and first responders.

      "An attack on the Muslin community is an attack on us, on Christchurch and on New Zealand," Dalziel said.

      She believed that Christchurch people will go through this together by "looking after each other ... in many diverse communities in our city."

      Calling the event "an unspeakable tragedy," the mayor told Xinhua, "We need to make sure that everyone feels safe, everyone feels welcome and everyone feels a part of the city."

      Major public events during the weekend have all been cancelled across New Zealand after the attacks. Flags were flown at half-mast in government buildings to mourn the victims.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378998421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区| 亚洲AV成人无码一二三在线观看| 免费A级毛片免费观看视频| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 亚洲日本人妻中文字幕| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 精品精品国产高清a级毛片 | 日韩人妻高清福利视频| 一二三三免费观看视频| 无码91 亚洲| 欧美在线成人午夜网站| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品软件| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码| 男人的天堂在线无码视频| 国产永久免费视频m3u8| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 国产美女高潮流白浆免费观看| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 噜噜久久噜噜久久鬼88| 国产精品国产三级国产无毒| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 成人精品免费av不卡在线观看| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人AV人片久久网站| 亚洲Av无码专区尤物 | 欧美综合区自拍亚洲综合| 激情人妻福利资源在线| 欧美巨大xxxx做受| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结百度| 国产永久在线观看| 婷婷色爱区综合五月激情韩国| 91色婷婷成人精品亚洲| 538任你爽精品视频国产| 羞羞色男人的天堂| 久久精品国产亚洲av影院| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 成人无码区免费AⅤ片WWW| 人成午夜免费大片|