亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Australian PM announces security upgrades at places of worship

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-18 13:41:52|Editor: mingmei
      Video PlayerClose

      CANBERRA, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced 55 million Australian dollars (39 million U.S. dollars) in funding in community safety grants following the attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand.

      Addressing the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce on Monday, Morrison said that it is for priority to be given to religious schools, places of religious worship and religious assembly.

      The grants from 50,000 AUD (35,450 U.S. dollars) to 1.5 million AUD (1.06 million U.S. dollars) to various religious groups will provide for safety enhancements such as surveillance cameras, lighting, fencing, bollards, alarms, security systems and public address systems.

      "Now this announcement, along with everything else we have announced over recent years is 'the how' of keeping people safe - and we'll keep investing and working on 'the how', because the greatest responsibility of any government is to keep Australians safe."

      Friday's terror attacks have so far left 50 people killed and 50 others injured. The suspected gunman, 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant, was charged with murder.

      Morrison on Friday described the attack as the act of a "right-wing extremist."

      Queensland Senator Fraser Anning has drawn global condemnation for his response to the attack, in which he said Muslim immigration was to blame.

      His comments prompted a 17-year-old boy to slap an egg on the back of his head during a trip to Melbourne on Saturday, which the senator responded to by slapping him, an act Anning compared to trench warfare.

      Minister for Home Affairs Peter Dutton said that Anning could face racial vilification and assault charges over Friday's statement and Saturday's incident and called on Australians to vote him out of the Senate in May's general election.

      "One of the regrets I have is that we give attention or a spotlight to people like Fraser Anning," he told Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) radio on Monday.

      "People can express their view freely and respectfully at the ballot box and I think that is the strongest possible message that can be sent."

      The governing Liberal-National Party Coalition (LNP) and Opposition Australian Labor Party (ALP) have already said that they will join forces to officially censure Anning when the parliament resumes in April.

      An online petition calling for Anning to be expelled from the Senate has been signed by more than one million people but the parliament does not have the power to expel a member for their conduct.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379043281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品夜色二区91久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区二区| 自慰高潮网站在线观看| 开江县| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区色欲| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 国产成年无码久久久久下载| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 香蕉在线视频网站| 一区二区三区四区亚洲天堂| 免费一区啪啪视频| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡| 精品久久成人午夜免费| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看| 99久久精品免费看国产| 成人国产精品一区二区免费看| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线 | 日本精品视频一区二区国产| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 亚洲国产精品久久久性色av| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 99久久久69精品一区二区三区| 91精品91| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 县级市| 中文字幕高清无码不卡在线| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 亚洲无码性爱视频在线观看| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 久久精品午夜一区二区福利| 视频二区亚洲精品| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十av|