亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      At least 10 foreign terrorists lurk in southern Philippines: minister

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-19 19:05:22|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, March 19 (Xinhua) -- There are at least 10 foreign terrorists lurking in the southern Philippines, Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said on Tuesday.

      Lorenzana said that his assessment is that many terrorists who went to the Middles East to join the Islamic State (IS) militants have gone back to their respective countries.

      Analysts say that many IS cadres have decided to leave the Middle East after losing its major strongholds in Syria and Iraq. The militants have reportedly targeted the Philippines as in their plan to build an IS caliphate in Southeast Asia.

      "While (IS militants) are losing their territories there (in Iraq and Syria), they are fleeing, they are going back to their own countries. Now, if we have Filipinos fighting there in Syria, then we might expect them to be coming back here," Lorenzana said.

      Nevertheless, he said that the Philippines is "intensifying its (security) cooperation" with Malaysia and Indonesia to prevent the militants from crossing borders.

      Lorenzana further said that Philippine security forces have intensified their operation to eliminate the IS-linked militants in the southern Philippines. "I do not believe that they are growing in number here," he added.

      However, a senior military official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said there are about 40 to 100 foreign terrorists currently embedded with various local terrorist groups in the Philippines.

      Last week, Maj. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, commander of the Philippine Army's 6th Infantry Division based in Mindanao, claimed that the military troops killed a foreign terrorist in Shariff Saydona Mustapha town in Maguindanao after troops shelled a camp of Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF).

      Security officials have earlier said that there are 40 foreign militants in the country. The foreign terrorists, who include Indonesians, Malaysians, Pakistanis, Moroccans, Egyptians, and Singaporeans, are mostly in Sulu archipelago and Maguindanao province in central Mindanao.

      There are a number of radical fighters with alleged link to IS operating in the southern Philippines, including the BIFF, the Abu Sayyaf Group, and the Maute Group.

      Abu Sayyaf and Maute militants co-plotted the siege of Marawi City in May 2017 that triggered a five-month fierce fighting between government forces and militants. The military claimed foreign terrorists also helped in plotting the Marawi siege that led to the death of at least 1,200.

      Abu Sayyaf leader Isnilon Hapilon and Maute brothers Abdullah and Omar were killed, along with some 900 terrorists, as troops liberated Marawi in October 2017. New terrorist leaders emerged, including Abu Dar, who the army has described as IS' new chief in Southeast Asia.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379075981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕成熟丰满的人妻| 国产精品人成在线观看| 勃利县| 在线视频一区二区日韩国产| 西西人体大胆视频无码| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 天堂一区二区三区av| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白| 成人影院yy111111在线| 久久精品日韩欧美国产| 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 六十路の高齢熟女が| 日本精品一区二区三区在线视频| 上司人妻互换hd无码中文| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 熟女丝袜av一区二区三区四区| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 龙井市| 国产高清天干天天视频| 国产女主播精品一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久网av| 黑人啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬深| 亚洲成人精品一区免费 | 欧美刺激性大交| 国产精品美女黑丝流水| 安图县| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 亚洲欧美综合精品久久成人网| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放| 精品国产免费人成电影在线看| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 珲春市| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清|