亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 100 killed in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-24 21:34:56|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, March 24 (Xinhua) -- More than 100 people including 13 civilians have been killed as both the government forces and the Taliban fighters have intensified operations over control of Talawka area in Kunduz city of the northern Kunduz province, provincial police chief Abdul Baqi Nuristani said Sunday.

      Nuristani told the media that more than 90 Taliban fighters had been killed and 30 others sustained injuries since Thursday in and around Talawka.

      Talawka is a strategically important neighborhood on the outskirt of Kunduz city and the Taliban militants have been attempting to overrun the area and get access to the provincial capital.

      "More than 90 armed rebels including 12 foreign fighters have been killed and the government forces have captured and destroyed Taliban training centers in Talawka and adjoining areas," Nuristani told reporters.

      Without identifying the nationalities of the alleged foreign fighters, the official said that an investigation was going on.

      Two U.S. service members were killed in Talawkar on Friday and since then, according to locals the military operations have been intensified.

      The provincial police chief also admitted that "unfortunately 18 civilians were killed and injured" in fighting for control of Talawka, but he could not give exact figure.

      A local official on the condition of anonymity reported killing of 13 civilians including women and children and injuries of eight others.

      Nuristani said, "Ten security personnel were also killed and martyred" during operations in Talawka.

      According to Nuristani, the operations would last until the area is cleansed of the militants.

      However, Zabihullah Majahid, a purported spokesman of the Taliban outfit, has rejected the claim, saying a majority of those killed in fighting are civilians.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379204981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 黑人上司好猛我好爽中文字幕| 永久免费毛片在线播放| 日本第一区二区三区视频| 日韩a无v码在线播放| 免费一区二区三区在线视频| 2021国产乱人伦在线播放| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| 中文字幕无线精品亚洲乱码一区| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看l| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区不卡| 久久久99精品免费观看乱色| 啪啪无码人妻丰满熟妇| 精品国产电影网久久久久婷婷| 一个人看免费的视频| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 国内精品91久久久久| 真实国产普通话对白乱子子伦视频| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 国产99久久精品一区 | 成人亚洲欧美丁香在线观看| 久久无码中文字幕东京热| 国产成人拍精品免费视频| 风流少妇树林打野战视频| 国产精品中文av专线| 国产av普通话对白国语| 亚洲综合一区二区三区蜜臀av| 成人年无码av片在线观看| 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 亚洲av乱码国产精品色| 亚洲成a人片在线网站| 国产成人高清亚洲一区久久| 黄色一级片免费观看| 亚洲一区二区精品在线播放| 国产成人综合久久久久久| 欧美成人国产精品高潮| 麻豆国产av穿旗袍强迫女佣人| 久久久精品国产精品久久|