亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll from India building collapse rises to 16

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-24 23:00:20|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      MUMBAI, March 24 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from a building collapse in Dharwad town of India's southwestern state Karnataka has risen to 16, officials said on Sunday.

      So far, 57 people had been rescued by the disaster response forces of Indian government and Karnataka state and one more body was recovered Saturday night from the debris, said Deputy Commissioner of Dharwad district Deepa Cholan, who is in charge of the rescue operation.

      Some 19 people were reportedly missing after the tragedy on Tuesday. Rescuers were still trying to retrieve those believed to be buried under debris.

      On Friday, three persons including a woman were rescued from beneath the rubble almost 60 hours after the collapse in Kumareshwar Nagar of Dharwad.

      A magisterial inquiry has been ordered into the accident.

      The state government has suspended seven officials of a local municipal corporation for alleged negligence over the building collapse.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521379206441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av永远在线免费观看| 国产激情久久久久影院老熟女免费 | 97久久综合区小说区图片专区 | 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 女公务员人妻呻吟求饶| 免费va国产高清不卡大片| 亚洲熟妇AV一区二区三区宅男 | 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 天天躁狠狠躁| 久久精品免费一区二区| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 华蓥市| 精品国产亚欧无码久久久| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 91国内外精品自在线播放| 亚洲人成在线播放a偷伦| 99精品国产成人一区二区在线| 亚洲一级电影在线观看| 九九在线精品国产| 国产亚洲精选一区二区| 精品樱空桃一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 亚洲成人在线免费| 汝南县| 超级碰碰人妻中文字幕| 日韩AV第一页在线播放| 亚洲成AV人国产毛片| 大安市| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕| 免费A级毛片免费观看视频| 塘沽区| 少妇高潮无码自拍| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久 | 中文一区二区视频| 精品人妻av区乱码| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 欧美VA亚洲VA在线观看| 岳池县|