亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN worries about situation in Syria's Idlib amid escalating violence

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-28 02:54:00|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      UN-SECURITY COUNCIL-MEETING-MIDDLE EAST

      Rosemary DiCarlo (front), United Nations Under Secretary-General for Political and Peacebuilding Affairs, addresses a Security Council meeting on the situation in the Middle East (Syria), at the UN headquarters in New York, March 27, 2019. The top United Nations political official told the Security Council on Wednesday that the Secretary-General had concerns about the situation in Idlib in recent weeks amid escalating violence. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      UNITED NATIONS, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The top United Nations political official told the Security Council on Wednesday that the Secretary-General had concerns about the situation in Idlib in recent weeks amid escalating violence.

      "We've seen reports of exchanges of artillery and mortars; of airstrikes, some reported to have hit civilian targets, causing civilian casualties and further displacement of tens of thousands," said Rosemary DiCarlo, UN Under Secretary-General for Political and Peacebuilding Affairs, during her briefing to a meeting of the 15-member Security Council on the situation in the Middle East.

      There are reports of rocket attacks and cross-line raids by Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) which have resulted in casualties among government soldiers and civilians, she added. The HTS was considered as a terrorist movement by Turkey, Russia and the United States.

      Idlib has been in a state of lawlessness and the humanitarian situation across the country remains dire. Turkey and Russia brokered a deal in September to impose a demilitarized zone in Idlib and its surrounding areas. However, the deal wasn't fully implemented as the HTS was supposed to withdraw from the zone but it didn't.

      The United Nations is worried about the strain this escalation has placed on the Memorandum of Understanding between Russia and Turkey that, since September 2018, has largely contained the scope of military operations in the area, said DiCarlo.

      In order to maintain the cease-fire deal, Turkey and Russia recently started coordinated patrols in and around Idlib. DiCarlo hoped it will help avoid further escalation in the northwest, and she urged them to uphold their agreed arrangements for Idlib and press all concerned to halt violence and stabilize a dangerous situation.

      DiCarlo also called on the guarantors to work together to address the issue of Security Council-listed terrorist groups in full compliance with international humanitarian law.

      Last week, the Syrian Democratic Forces, backed by the U.S.-led international coalition, proclaimed the capture of Baghouz, the last remaining territory held by the Islamic State in Syria.

      KEY WORDS: UN
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379285111
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美乱妇高清无乱码在线观看| 亚洲伦理一区二区三区| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 久久99久久久无码国产精品色戒| 国产三级在线看完整版| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99| 亚洲黄色尤物视频| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区| 麻豆av一区二区三区| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 新泰市| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 国产99久久精品一区| 江陵县| 日本在线观看不卡| 欧美成人国产精品高潮| 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 久久久国产不卡一区二区| 日韩人妻系列在线视频| 成人无码www免费视频| 亚洲成av一区二区三区| 女人乱人伦国产在线观看| 国产不卡一区二区av| 凤山县| 在线亚洲AV成人无码一区小说| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 日韩精品亚洲一区在线综合| 亚洲人成绝费网站色www| 国产精品18久久久久网站| 欧美国产日韩久久mv| 亚洲色成人www在线观看 | 一面膜上边一面膜下边韩国免费| 国产色产综合色产在线视频| 中文字幕无线乱码亚洲观看| YW亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看| 国产成人亚洲欧美日韩| 国产精品欧美福利久久| 成人综合亚洲欧美一区h| 亚洲国产一区久久yourpan|