亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Australian gov't announces sweeping infrastructure funding boom

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-01 11:42:50|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      CANBERRA, April 1 (Xinhua) -- The Australian government has announced billions of dollars in funding for infrastructure projects nationwide ahead of delivering the federal budget.

      Treasurer Josh Frydenberg and Prime Minister Scott Morrison will reveal the budget for 2019-20 on Tuesday, announcing a surplus for the first time in a decade.

      Prior to announcing the budget, the government announced on Monday that it will spend 1 billion Australian dollars (711 million U.S. dollars) on upgrading freight networks nationwide, 2.1 billion Australian dollars (1.49 billion U.S. dollars) on transport infrastructure in Victoria and 1.5 billion Australian dollars (1.06 billion U.S. dollars) for roads projects in South Australia (SA).

      Morrison said that the funding promises were about “getting Australians home sooner and safer.”

      “I want people across Victoria to spend less time in traffic and more time doing what’s important to them,” he told News Corp Australia on Monday.

      The Victorian funding will be spent on adding lanes to major arterial roads, sealing previously unsealed roads and upgrading rail lines.

      That for SA will go towards funding the North-South Corridor, a highway that has been described as the most ambitious infrastructure project in the state’s history.

      Alan Tudge, the minister for cities and urban infrastructure, said that completing the project would make a huge difference for the people of SA.

      “It’s been truly great to work with (state government) on the remaining stages, which will be the most complex,” he said.

      “But they are progressing well so we can get on with delivering the final section.”

      At least seven freight corridors across Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales (NSW) will be upgraded to deliver faster transportation of goods.

      “The federal government has been working with industry, state and territory governments and other stakeholders to determine priority corridors, drawing on expert analysis from CSIRO,” Michael McCormack, the deputy prime minister and minister for infrastructure, transport and regional development, told News Corp.

      In a television interview broadcast on Sunday night, Frydenberg said that the budget -- his first as Treasurer -- will focus on “responsible spending, targeted spending, in key areas that lifts the productive capacity of the economy,” saying it is “not a time for a cash splash.”

      “What I can say is that this budget is focused on growing the economy so we can secure a better future for all Australian-s, and to repair the nation-’s finances given we were left enormous debt by Labor,” he said.

      The incumbent Liberal-National Party Coalition (LNP) will use Tuesday’s budget as its foundation in the lead-up to May’s general election.

      According to opinion polls, economic stability is one of the areas that voters think the LNP is better-suited to handle than the opposition Australian Labor Party (ALP).

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379402331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 日韩中文字幕人妻一区| 国产成人精品一区二三区| 国产精品露脸视频| 亚洲av婷婷一区二区三区| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 乌拉特后旗| 日本在线观看不卡| 午夜精品久久久久久久第一页| 成全免费观看完整电视电影| 蜜芽尤物原创AV在线播放| 亚洲av国产成人精品区| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区 | 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区 | 国产丰满乱子伦无码专| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 亚洲天天影院色香欲综合| 影音先锋每日av色资源站| 久久亚洲av熟女国产| 97人妻无码一区二区精品免费| 亚洲av成人在线网站| 怀宁县| 免费福利视频二区三区| 黄网站色视频免费直播| 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 欧美一级高清片久久99| 国产精品视频露脸| 久久精品成年人免费看国产片| 日韩精品网| 亚洲色欧美在线影院| 免费人成网ww555kkk在线| 99精品国产久热在线观看| 精品中文字幕专区免费视频| 色噜噜狠狠色综合av| 午夜精品久视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放| 国产精品久久久久久久y| 中文在线天堂中文在线天堂| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线| 日韩免费特黄一二三区|