亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      WHO to allocate 38 mln USD to contain cholera outbreak in Idai-hit Mozambique

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-02 04:48:26|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIRA, Mozambique, April 1 (Xinhua) -- The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Monday that 38 million U.S. dollars will be allocated to contain and minimize the extent of cholera outbreak in central Mozambique in the next three months.

      The announcement was made by Matshidiso Moeti, WHO's regional director for Africa, in the emergency operation center in Beira, Sofala province, who said the WHO has been coordinating the action of all the health partners in central Mozambique.

      "With a good plan established and the good cooperation among the partners and the government, we will help Mozambique to minimize the impact on the health of the people and deaths from these various risks of this emergency," she said.

      A devastating tropical cyclone named Idai made landfall on the night of March 14 in central Mozambique, leaving at least 518 people dead, 59,910 houses destroyed, and water and sanitation infrastructures compromised, official statistics showed.

      So far, health authorities have registered a total of 258 cases and one death caused by cholera in Beira, the region hardest hit by Idai.

      Moeti said a cholera vaccination campaign will start on Wednesday in Beira, which is one of the methods of containing and minimizing the extent of cholera outbreak. More than 900,000 doses of oral vaccine for cholera have been prepared to start the campaign.

      "The goal is to stop cholera outbreak as soon as possible, with the combined interventions of the cholera vaccination campaign, also with the work that is going on around to provide safe drinking water, improving sanitation, communication with the population about hygiene, which is good to bring under control the cholera outbreak," she said.

      The director said during the three months the situation will be monitored and if needed the plan will be extended with additional resources.

      "Our intent is to have a health action as strong as possible within the next three months, not only against cholera, but also other diseases outbreak," she said.

      Moeti said the action from the health sector will become more important in the next phase of emergency responses because of the signs of diseases outbreak among people living in the accommodation centers.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091379416041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品91久久久久久| 久久精品无码精品免费专区| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 亚洲欧洲美洲无码精品va| 国产精品久久码一区二区| 香蕉久久永久视频| 亚洲av一二三又爽又爽又色| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 精品无码国产一区二区三区AV| 酷客免费影院| 久久一区av蜜桃人妻| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 91九色系列视频在线国产| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 色婷婷色丁香| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区天堂| 国产精品免费电影| 永州市| 亚洲电影一区二区| 日日摸天天摸爽爽狠狠97 | 在线a人片免费观看国产| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 国产精品亚洲专区无码web | 精品国产_亚洲人成在线 | 欧美激情综合一区二区三区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 日韩人妻高清福利视频| 99视频有精品视频免费观看| 中文无码热在线视频| 国产av一区二区三区区别 | 老熟女高潮喷了一地| 无码人妻久久一区二区三区APP| 国产精品性一区二区三区| 五月婷婷激情六月开心| 亚欧乱色国产精品免费视频| 午夜精品久久久久久久无码软件| 色播中文字幕在线视频| 日本熟妇高潮爽视频在线观看| 亚洲天天影院色香欲综合|