亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ex-Nissan chief Ghosn rearrested in Tokyo less than a month after release

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-04 09:52:40|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, April 4 (Xinhua) -- Tokyo prosecutors on Thursday arrested former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn, less than a month after he was released on bail after serving more than 100 days in custody.

      The ex-auto tycoon was served a fourth arrest warrant by prosecutors over new allegations of aggravated breach of trust.

      Before 6 a.m. this morning local time, prosecutors entered the residence of Ghosn and took the 65-year old to their offices by car for questioning.

      Sources close to the matter said Ghosn's arrest was related to allegations he used part of Nissan's funds which were transferred to a Nissan dealership in Oman, operated for seven years until last year by an acquaintance of his.

      The fresh allegations suggest that Ghosn may have made more than 34 million U.S. dollars in payments from a CEO reserve fund that the ex-auto tycoon had discretion over, under the pretense of sales incentives from Nissan.

      Sources said that the money was then transferred from a private bank account opened in Lebanon by the Omani dealer, funneled through an investment firm run by the Omani and sent to a company account belonging to a family member of Ghosn.

      The funds are suspected by prosecutors thereafter of being used, at least in part, to purchase a 1.6-billion-yen (14.35-million-U.S. dollar) luxury yacht for use by Ghosn's family and others, the sources said.

      Prosecutors said that Ghosn, who since first being indicted has maintained his innocence, had caused Nissan a loss of around 563 million yen (5 million U.S. dollars).

      In a written statement released after being served a fourth arrest warrant, Ghosn said his arrest was "outrageous" and "arbitrary."

      "My arrest this morning is outrageous and arbitrary. It is part of another attempt by some individuals at Nissan to silence me by misleading the prosecutors. Why arrest me except to try to break me? I will not be broken. I am innocent of the groundless charges and accusations against me," Ghosn's statement said.

      "After being wrongly imprisoned for 108 days, my biggest hope and wish today is for a fair trial. I was scheduled to present my story in a press conference next week; by arresting me again, the prosecutors have denied me that opportunity, for now, but I am determined that the truth will come out. I am confident that if tried fairly, I will be vindicated," Ghosn's statement said.

      Ghosn's defense team maintains that the money transferred to Oman was made at the request of his subordinates and was a permissible payment made to the dealer for his many years of service.

      His team have also said that the purchase of the multi-million dollar yacht has nothing to do with Nissan.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379489201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩欧洲无码AV夜夜摸| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人 | 影音先锋人妻啪啪av资源网站| 国产偷自视频区视频| 日本护士一区二区三区高清热线| 界首市| 国产在线视频h| 欧美性受xxxx喷潮| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 国产成人AV乱码免费观看 | 国产亚洲人成在线影院| 欧美日韩亚洲综合久久久 | 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| 女人的天堂av在线播放| 久久亚洲av成人一二三区| 久久久久无码精品国| 91综合在线| 无码高潮喷水专区久久| 天堂俺去俺来也www色官网| 伊人久久精品在热线热| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区,| 国产精品丝袜亚洲熟女| 免费精品国自产拍在线不卡| 国产 在线播放无码不卡| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 国产主播福利精品一区二区| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 日本中文字幕一区二区在线观看| 人妻精品动漫h无码| 成人在线视频一区| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 昌平区| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 十八禁网站在线观看| 最近免费中文字幕mv在线电影| 包头市| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 聚色我要色综合|