亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China holds burial ceremony for soldier remains returned from ROK

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-04 16:41:44|Editor: Li Xia
      Video PlayerClose
      CHINA-SHENYANG-CPV SOLDIERS-REMAINS-BURIAL CEREMONY (CN)

      Soldiers escort coffins containing the remains of Chinese People's Volunteers (CPV) soldiers killed in the 1950-53 Korean War during a burial ceremony in Shenyang, northeast China's Liaoning Province, April 4, 2019. Remains of 10 Chinese soldiers killed in the 1950-53 Korean War were reburied Thursday in China after they were returned from the Republic of Korea (ROK). (Xinhua/Yang Qing)

      SHENYANG, April 4 (Xinhua) -- Remains of 10 Chinese soldiers killed in the 1950-53 Korean War were reburied Thursday in China after they were returned from the Republic of Korea (ROK).

      With the air filled with the national anthem, China held a burial ceremony in a martyrs' park in Shenyang, capital of northeastern Liaoning Province, attended by over 200 people including government and military officials, Korean War veterans, their families and members of the public.

      The remains of the 10 fallen soldiers were returned to China on Wednesday.

      "We held the burial ceremony to welcome back the martyrs. Their heroic spirit will forever be a valuable treasure of the Chinese nation," Qian Feng, vice minister of veterans affairs, said in his memorial speech.

      The Chinese People's Volunteers (CPV) fought along with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's army in the Korean War against the ROK army and U.S.-led UN forces between 1950 and 1953.

      A total of 197,653 CPV soldiers have been confirmed killed in the war so far, most of whom were buried on the Korean Peninsula.

      "They finally came back. I returned after the war ended, but many of my comrades lost their lives on the battlefield. I miss them very much," said Li Weibo, 88-year-old Korean War veteran who attended the burial ceremony.

      According to an agreement between China and the ROK, the two sides arrange an annual hand-over of remains of Chinese soldiers found in the ROK, which usually occurs before the traditional Tomb-Sweeping Day in early April.

      The remains of 589 Chinese soldiers were returned to China from the ROK between 2014 and 2018.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379499391
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品成AV无在线观看| 91短视频在线播放| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 国产一区二区三区爆白浆| 亚洲一区二区三区成人在线| 黄色片一区| 国产亚洲精品自在久久不卡| 诱人的女医生中文字幕| 贵定县| 无码一区东京热| 亚洲 欧美 日韩 国产 丝袜 | 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 国产亚洲精选一区二区| 人妻少妇精品无码专区app| 中文字幕成熟丰满的人妻| 日韩国产精品一本一区馆/在线 | 黑人上司好猛我好爽中文字幕| 武功县| www.日本一区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 麻豆果冻传媒2021精品传媒一区 | 日本乱偷互换人妻中文字幕| 99久久久精品国产性黑人| 日本少妇爽的大叫高潮了| 精品丝袜国产自在线拍高清| 日韩免费无码一区二区三区 | 国产精品免费jizzjizz| 久久HEZYO色综合| 婷婷九月丁香| 人人妻人人玩人人澡人人爽| 被滋润的少妇疯狂呻吟| 亚洲xx视频| 亚洲欧美日韩国产一区二区精品| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 在线a人片免费观看高清| 免费精品美女久久久久久久久久| 少妇真人直播app| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰|