亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN laments shortfall in funding for victims in Idai-hit southern Africa

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-06 06:01:08|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, April 5 (Xinhua) -- The response to UN pleas to fund humanitarian aid for the millions of people affected by Cyclone Idai in southern Africa is serious lacking, a UN spokesman said on Friday.

      In the case of hard-hit Mozambique, only 21 percent of the 282 million U.S. dollars sought has been funded, said Stephane Dujarric, spokesman for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

      He cited information gathered from the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), humanitarian partners and governments of the affected countries.

      The latest count of government-confirmed deaths is 598 in Mozambique with many more fatalities expected as accessibility is gained to sites.

      "In Mozambique, almost 530,000 people have been reached with dry food, and efforts are underway to accelerate the distribution of education supplies and the cleaning of schools previously used as accommodation centers," Dujarric said.

      The number of cholera cases in Mozambique, where it is endemic, has reached 1,740 with two deaths, OCHA said. A vaccination program was launched earlier in the week with 900,000 doses.

      "In Zimbabwe, humanitarian partners and the government (Friday) launched a revised flash appeal for Zimbabwe, seeking 60 million U.S. dollars to respond to the needs of 270,000 people affected by floods following the cyclone," Dujarric said.

      The Zimbabwe government reported 299 confirmed deaths, with 300 missing.

      Malawi's humanitarian response faces a gap of 26 million dollars to reach the 45.2 million dollars required for the response plan, Dujarric said.

      Assistance has been provided to approximately 200,000 people, prioritizing 87,000 displaced people in the hardest-hit areas with floods, he said.

      At least 60 people have died in Malawi, reports said, citing government figure.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091379533531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美亚洲色欲色一欲WWW| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 弋阳县| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品无码java| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 欧美成人秋霞久久aa片| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| 国产精品亚洲A∨天堂不卡| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 可以直接免费观看的av网站| 亚洲高清视频在线播放| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品无码久久久久下载| 久久精品国产国语对白| 天堂最新版在线| 亚洲欧洲日韩另类自拍| 久久91综合国产91久久精品| 国产做a爰片久久毛片a片| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看爱情网| 国产后入内射在线观看| 麻豆密入视频在线观看| 亚洲图片第二页| 免费一区二区三区在线视频| 欧美成人a天堂片在线观看| 九江市| 波多吉野一区二区三区av| 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频| 国产人妖xxxx做受视频| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 一二三三免费观看视频| 九九99精品久久久久久综合| 国产午夜av一区二区三区|