亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll in Yemen's Sanaa explosion rises to 15: medic

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-09 21:11:11|Editor: mingmei
      Video PlayerClose
      YEMEN-SANAA-EXPLOSION-AFTERMATH?

      A man walks on the rubble of a warehouse destroyed by an explosion in Sanaa, Yemen, on April 9, 2019. The death toll from the explosion on April 7 in a warehouse in Sanaa has increased to 15, including seven schoolgirls, while more than 100 others mostly female students were wounded, a medic told Xinhua on Tuesday. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, April 9 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from Sunday's explosion in a warehouse in Yemen's capital Sanaa has increased to 15, including seven schoolgirls, while more than 100 others mostly female students were wounded, a medic told Xinhua on Tuesday.

      "The death toll has increased from 13 to 15, including seven schoolgirls," the medic told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

      The Sunday's explosion occurred in a warehouse near two schools in Sawan quarter, the most densely populated neighborhood, east of Sanaa.

      The Houthi rebels accused the government-allied Saudi-led coalition of conducting an airstrike on the area. However, the coalition in a statement aired by Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television denied carrying out any airstrike on Sanaa on Sunday.

      The government in a statement carried by Saba news agency blamed the Houthi rebels for the explosion and accused the rebels of storing weapons in populated areas. However, Houthis denied the accusations.

      On Sunday night, the United Nations said on its website that an explosion in a warehouse in Sawan killed at least 13 civilians, including seven schoolgirls, and wounded more than 100 others.

      Saudi Arabia-led military coalition intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Houthi rebels forced him into exile and seized much of the country's north, including the capital Sanaa.

      The war grinding into its fifth year has killed more than 10,000 people, displaced 3 million others and pushed more than 20 million Yemenis into the brink of famine, according to the UN aid agencies.

      UN envoy Martin Griffiths has been shuttling between the rebels in Sanaa and the Yemeni government in the Saudi capital Riyadh to push a fragile peace deal reached in Stockholm in December last year toward implementation.

         1 2 3 4 5 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379631991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二国| 日本不卡一区二区三区| 中文字幕66页| 欧美性生交xxxxx无码久久久| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 精品日本一区二区视频| 免费无码va一区二区三区 | 亚洲综合网一区二区三区| 美女极度色诱视频国产免费| 很黄很色很污18禁免费| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂网不卡| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 日韩有码中文字幕第一页| 国产精品久久久久网站| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看地址| 国产激情一区二区三区在线蜜臀 | 在线a人片免费观看高清| 麻豆av一区二区天堂| 欧美VA亚洲VA在线观看| 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本| 国产丝袜一区二区三区在线不卡| 欧美506070老妇乱子伦| 天天射天天操天天综合网 | 亚洲色www无码| 一面上边一面膜下边的免费| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 午夜dy888国产精品影院| 操B小视频国产| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 东京热一精品无码av| 国产成人综合手机在线播放| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区| 亚洲国产中文在线二区三区免| 乱人妻系列1~100| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 免费看欧美一级特黄a大片| 日本久久精品在线播放 |